Why?

Legionn

Same...why? I have many friends hackeds ELFS ( YES SULLA I HAVE FRIENDS ELFS ) :lol:  and they using his acc  :facepalm: he send to support but not reply...    many people start scam accounts  >:D

Don't give your login and pass to anyone else you'll be scammed.That remember my aac soulswordz(rogue lvl 15) in sashire :wacko:

Best regards, Warspear Online Support Team

Опубликованное фото

how can then they be hacked?

surely u arent gonna give keyloggor on their pc :crazy:

LOL What if anyone didn't give any personal information?

Can someone please tell me that how can a player who hacked somene doesn't even get banned and still play?

A very good question another question would be does Aigrind''s support promote hackers & scammers by allowing them back in the game ? When players from mc hacked into paypal system to get mcoins they were permanently banned as on the other side at elfs doing the same thing were allowed back in the game :facepalm: & more so even allowed to take over characters  :bad: this is an unfair judgment from the support this is the reason why so many scammers & hackers roam freely since the support team encouraging such acts !

Facts and nicks both...but support did nothing...not even reply to my msg that u investigated...comeon u should check atleast once...a guy uses 100 pots everyday and does 30-50x revives everyday....i mean everyday...and his earlier acc is banned for mcoin scamming...but support not even check him...ridicolus...want more facts? i can give u as many a want....but i would be wasting my time coz support ignores mails  :).

Is it a rhetorical question or you have nicknames and facts?

Still don't see any nicknames.

i dont like to take names in public but if u want then sure....captainpoo rouge sapphire...his elf banned for mcoin scamming named tannex....he uses 100+pots everyday and uses 50+ revives everyday...infact he tries to kill all elf paties alone by revive....i would like u to see his mcoins and its payment...

• Developer

i dont like to take names in public but if u want then sure....captainpoo rouge sapphire...his elf banned for mcoin scamming named tannex....he uses 100+pots everyday and uses 50+ revives everyday...infact he tries to kill all elf paties alone by revive....i would like u to see his mcoins and its payment...

First ban was for the fraud and as for now all payments are normal on that account.

First ban was for the fraud and as for now all payments are normal on that account.

nice to know....thanks for putting end to querries...

Still don't see any nicknames.

Snowy,Radioheart,Spartansss (may be spelled differently)all these guys where banned permanently & some time later few others were too from elf side but not permanently so why are they allowed back into the game ? Its like an infestation which spreads from one person to the other Nickname

Im.guessing its ok if those banned make a new account.  Everyone deserves a second chance in life.

In fact legionn I recall an incident with you "hacking" someone.  You were allowed back. 

Im.guessing its ok if those banned make a new account.  Everyone deserves a second chance in life.

In fact legionn I recall an incident with you "hacking" someone.  You were allowed back.

There is difference between taking over one's a/c & robbing the company by hacks & if they are allowed back into the game they could spread their ideas puting others at risk !

There is difference between taking over one's a/c & robbing the company by hacks & if they are allowed back into the game they could spread their ideas puting others at risk !

So stealing from customers is fine but robbing the company isnt?  :wacko:

So stealing from customers is fine but robbing the company isnt?  :wacko:

What do you mean by stealing from customers ?

If your pointing out to taking over someones a/c then its the fault of the customer for giving out his a/c details & thats something you can recover unlike making false payments unless the hackers pay for all tht they used shouldn't bring them back!

What do you mean by stealing from customers ?

If your pointing out to taking over someones a/c then its the fault of the customer for giving out his a/c details & thats something you can recover unlike making false payments unless the hackers pay for all tht they used shouldn't bring them back!

Legion knows what I mean.  It was before your time cool. I just found it ironic he would make this thread.

But why do you assume they are back?  If they got a new device made a new account how do you really expect developers to police that?

nice to know....thanks for putting end to querries...

Yes alonso. It's called having a job and buying them.  Unlike you getting that xbox and laptop from your parents.

Besides that incident happened last year, get over it. There was a flaw in their code that gave mcoin easily.

Personally noone should have gotten banned over 'virtual coin' that has no material worth.  Admit to the faulty code, and fix it, end of story.

I got an email from support saying i can still play, but on a new account.

Snorlax, any chance of getting cry babies like koskiller perma banned for whining so much?

13756_.jpg

Snorlax, any chance of getting cry babies like koskiller perma banned for whining so much?

lol ...why? coz i report u ..u got scared that u may lose ur acc??lol

report me ..i got no probs with that coz i never did anything wrong...

hahahahah u scared ? if u done something wrong and when ppl point to it there should be investigation...dont worry if i will find more evedince then i report you again  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

btw u know why ppl go to jail/prison?...to come back as good ppl and not do  crime again....same with u..u  lose acc then u understand that cheating wont help u :rofl: :rofl:

13759_.gif

lol ...why? coz i report u ..u got scared that u may lose ur acc??lol

report me ..i got no probs with that coz i never did anything wrong...

hahahahah u scared ? if u done something wrong and when ppl point to it there should be investigation...dont worry if i will find more evedince then i report you again  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

btw u know why ppl go to jail/prison?...to come back as good ppl and not do  crime again....same with u..u  lose acc then u understand that cheating wont help u :rofl: :rofl:

Find more evidence? You had none in the first place.  Get real Mr. Unibrow. LOL

Legion knows what I mean.  It was before your time cool. I just found it ironic he would make this thread.

But why do you assume they are back?  If they got a new device made a new account how do you really expect developers to police that?

Am not assuming I know it check the link in my earlier post for nick names & about new a/c's Thats another reason these guys were banned but they come back & take over somebody else character  :facepalm: these are the things thats encouraging other players to scam & hack when radio tried to do a new a/c he was blocked this is partiality !

Can someone please tell me that how can a player who hacked somene doesn't even get banned and still play?

you are exactly son of a ♥♥♥♥♥  :tease: :tease: 

u were hacked Strawberry , then why didn't u get ban ??

u need to play with your barbie toy  :crazy:

Am not assuming I know it check the link in my earlier post for nick names & about new a/c's Thats another reason these guys were banned but they come back & take over somebody else character  :facepalm: these are the things thats encouraging other players to scam & hack when radio tried to do a new a/c he was blocked this is partiality !

You are assuming.  It's the internet.  It's very easy to pretend or have someone pretend to be you.  And you didn't answer my question.  How do you expect developers to police that (with actual proof not your internet based assumptions)?  They do all they can by blocking an account or banning an IP.  What else do you expect?

You are assuming.  It's the internet.  It's very easy to pretend or have someone pretend to be you.  And you didn't answer my question.  How do you expect developers to police that (with actual proof not your internet based assumptions)?  They do all they can by blocking an account or banning an IP.  What else do you expect?

Yes it is easy to pretend to a certain extent not fully there are certain things he will do as per his knowledge but they are certain things only that person will do you cant keep doubting everybody just becoz its the internet after playing for a year I know this is the only person who did something that nobody else I know would do so I can guarantee this also there is someone claiming to have proof so it cannot be an assumtion as per police work they got device identification also or other sources for example they know tannex has new character how idk do U? Thats the supports teams job of investigating not mine idk till what extent they hav blocked & Thats why am asking how certain ppl can access & certain ppl cant !

Yes it is easy to pretend to a certain extent not fully there are certain things he will do as per his knowledge but they are certain things only that person will do you cant keep doubting everybody just becoz its the internet after playing for a year I know this is the only person who did something that nobody else I know would do so I can guarantee this also there is someone claiming to have proof so it cannot be an assumtion as per police work they got device identification also or other sources for example they know tannex has new character how idk do U? Thats the supports teams job of investigating not mine idk till what extent they hav blocked & Thats why am asking how certain ppl can access & certain ppl cant !

My point is any person who is previously banned and IP blocked can get a new IP, a new device, and a new account.  There is absolutely nothing support can do about that. 

If you're asking why some person who was banned can access currently and others cant you're making the assumption that both groups have done the same steps.  But frankly I dont know anyone who was banned who CAN'T come back.  I know radio is playing again, and i know snowy stopped by.  I spoke to both of them.  So I'm not sure what you're trying to say? 

When I went through back and forth emails with support last year, they said I can still play but it would have to be new account on different device.

The truth of the matter, that I don't deny, is that I exploited AIGrind's flawed code.  I used my own legite paypal and my own legite closed bank account.  AIGrind's 'software' didn't properly check to verify funds, and just gave me the mcoins.  So that's not hacking, that's exploiting their flawed code.  They fixed that when Lab came out.

Personally one shouldn't get banned for THEIR flaw in the code. Code developers need to fix THEIR flaw, and bite the bullet in anything they lost.  In this case, they didn't lose anything.

Mcoin are not a material object, they are a virtual currency only to be used in game.  You cant buy a burger with mcoins.

As far as how Perez or Radio exploited, I don't know their method.

In all honesty, this happened at the end of last year. Whoever is still dwelling in that, needs to seek serious psychiatric help.

My point is any person who is previously banned and IP blocked can get a new IP, a new device, and a new account.  There is absolutely nothing support can do about that. 

If you're asking why some person who was banned can access currently and others cant you're making the assumption that both groups have done the same steps.  But frankly I dont know anyone who was banned who CAN'T come back.  I know radio is playing again, and i know snowy stopped by.  I spoke to both of them.  So I'm not sure what you're trying to say?

Here check these post out blocking of several a/c's and devices so I they all banned but on wat bases thts to know & to what extent they are blocked to  besides that making a new a/c is legal but taking over somebody elses is not & my point is hackers & scammers  should not be allowed back in game except bug exploiters

1 2

When I went through back and forth emails with support last year, they said I can still play but it would have to be new account on different device.

The truth of the matter, that I don't deny, is that I exploited AIGrind's flawed code.  I used my own legite paypal and my own legite closed bank account.  AIGrind's 'software' didn't properly check to verify funds, and just gave me the mcoins.  So that's not hacking, that's exploiting their flawed code.  They fixed that when Lab came out.

Personally one shouldn't get banned for THEIR flaw in the code. Code developers need to fix THEIR flaw, and bite the bullet in anything they lost.  In this case, they didn't lose anything.

Mcoin are not a material object, they are a virtual currency only to be used in game.  You cant buy a burger with mcoins.

As far as how Perez or Radio exploited, I don't know their method.

In all honesty, this happened at the end of last year. Whoever is still dwelling in that, needs to seek serious psychiatric help.

Yes but there are sevral other hacking sites & most of the games have strict rules about hacking & scamming error in payment system thats company fault & it should be reported & not exploited ....

Here check these post out blocking of several a/c's and devices so I they all banned but on wat bases thts to know & to what extent they are blocked to  besides that making a new a/c is legal but taking over somebody elses is not & my point is hackers & scammers  should not be allowed back in game except bug exploiters

1 2 Yes but there are sevral other hacking sites & most of the games have strict rules about hacking & scamming error in payment system thats company fault & it should be reported & not exploited ....

Is your toon name 'SeriousSam' in game?

• 3 weeks later...

I was banned. The  nickname is Reu and he pmed me from the char he stole before, izmircoast.

you are exactly son of a ♥♥♥♥♥

u were hacked Strawberry , then why didn't u get ban ??

u need to play with your barbie toy

You exactly know nothing about me. I don't know where you heard I didn't get banned, it should be Strawberry telling lies probably. But you should know that I got banned for 14 days.

Today is mothers day. You swore to my mom but I won't. Happy mothers day to your mom.