Hike Tyson

That is not what i meant.What i meant is that you can change handedness.If you put your sword in left hand its in left hand and while shield is on right hand its on right hand legally

In this game main and more powerful hand is he right . Right hand 100% damage left hand 65% gets added to the character . Shield is another issue adds defence etc

Edited by heavybowus

This pala here in the new promo picture has his sword in the left hand!

I like this suggestion :good:.

The only thing that can go wrong is with bds and rouges: it wouldn't be as easy to determine which hand would lose the damages - unless those were always right-handed.

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_unnamed7OBRVH6I.png

Pala is left handed on Warspear Pictures but ingame isn't lol.I think Warspear should chose if you're left or right dominant or just ambidextrous.

Hmm... Interest suggestion :)

For example, in real life I write by right hand, but a lot of work I do with left hand :D

And what about Blade Dancers and Rogues as written?... They have right hand as dominate, and left hand as support. And the weapon in left hand lose a part of damage.

How you look for game mechanic? Maybe need to change it, and make both hands identical :)

Dmg will get over 1k, I've seen people with 960-970 and since new gear + lvl 30 are to be made, R.I.P everybody

Damage of BD's and Rogue's will increase over 1500 points :D Two strikes and you are die ;)

This is unnecessary and overpowered , same about the topic ,this would be optional, why about the look .. Edited by heavybowus

NO!

Swords for bds

Knives for rogues

Both 2H and 1H axes for barbies

2H + 1H maces + spears for pally

2H + 1H maces + spears for dk

NO!

Swords for bds

Knives for rogues

Both 2H and 1H axes for barbies

2H + 1H maces + spears for pally

2H + 1H maces + spears for dk

Obviously Spam -_-

Yeah especially when you'll be able to hit with 0.4 of the speed of the weapon

Why not be able to buy some kind of seal or scroll or something, that changes your dominant hand?

Then, if you were left handed there would be a Buff/Nerf logo under the hp bar everyone could see
(to undo just buy the sign/scroll again and use it again)