Tech Support

Draeznor123

Hi,four days had passed but still no reply to my ticket about my lost acc with the acc details,why? Do you want me to prove that im the owner of the lost account??i can send you the screenshot of my previous email to your tech support and also the screenshot of your reply last april13-14...btw im asking because that email last april 13,it only took two days before you reply i received the reply on april 14. Hope you can help me and understand���

Hi,four days had passed but still no reply to my ticket about my lost acc with the acc details,why? Do you want me to prove that im the owner of the lost account??i can send you the screenshot of my previous email to your tech support and also the screenshot of your reply last april13-14...btw im asking because that email last april 13,it only took two days before you reply i received the reply on april 14. Hope you can help me and understand���

Just wait, support will answer you soon. It takes up to 5 days, despite weekend

And if they don't answer after all, just send another ticket.

PS the time defined for this is about 2 months.

Just wait, support will answer you soon. It takes up to 5 days, despite weekend

Ok..it's fifth day today already, im hoping for reply tommorow☺

Hi Peter Munk,i already received a reply and they asked for some more info about the acc and i already gave it to them,do i need to wait for another 1 week to get reply again?????

Hi Peter Munk,i already received a reply and they asked for some more info about the acc and i already gave it to them,do i need to wait for another 1 week to get reply again?????

Yes, they will get back to you :)