serious problem with crafting

nabnecro

Hello dear developers. Let me explain what is happening. I have a warlock with level 14 craft and I'm trying to craft the skyfire ring. To craft said ring, you need 1 ring of azure sky, 1 signet of azure sky and 7 energy essences. The problem is I have all those needed items on bag plus another ring of azure sky equipped, which is amplified and enchanted. When I try to craft skyfire ring, the game uses the ring I'm wearing instead of the ring on bag. So basically I lose all amplification and enchants everytime I try to craft skyfire ring. It already happened once and now I want to craft another skyfire ring but I can't because I'm afraid to lose the enchanted ring again. Can you guys do something about it? My suggestion is to let the game use the non amplified rings as resource first.

Here's the video demonstrating the bug

I would appreciate if you guys could give me back the crystal and rune I lost :)

Edited by nabnecro

Thank you

:D

Anyway I don't think that craft was supposed to keep amp lvl after upgrade cuz you receive the item below with is +0

:D

Anyway I don't think that craft was supposed to keep amp lvl after upgrade cuz you receive the item below with is +0

You didn't understand what was the report about. Stop polluting the topic if you don't understand English.