Some suggestions concerning charmers

100xp

I would like to suggest small changes to the Enchanter class 

Calling Skill 

Currently its description doesn't reveal much about damage values 

I would like to suggest the following change to make the staff Charmer more adaptable, 

Change in damage values causing the Charmer's Dog to deal 70% / 80% / 90% / 100% / 110% of the character's physical damage or 50% / 55% / 60% / 65% / 70% of the damage character's magic depending on the character's dominant damage, I'm suggesting this change because when the Charmer equips the staff the main Skill becomes useless.

Oppression skill

This Skill could be much better, what if it were more versatile and interesting? 

Suggestion: when using the Skill the character gains the oppressive positive effect for 8s / 9s / 10s / 11s / 12s during this period his first automatic attack stuns the enemy for 1s the duration of the stunning effect increases by 1s for each creature summoned by "Called " in the area.

Edited by Higgings
Please, use normal coloured letters.

This change wouldn't make the charmer more versatile, it would just exclude the physical version of the game entirely.

Why use a mace and only have Wolves when you could use a staff and have the enchanter's full skill kit?

Furthermore, Wolves already deal immense damage, increasing their damage further is questionable.

• Higgings changed the title to Some suggestions concerning charmers
2 horas atrás, Salazam disse:

Essa mudança não tornaria o encantador mais versátil, apenas excluiria totalmente a versão física do jogo.

Por que usar uma maça e ter apenas lobos quando você poderia usar um cajado e ter o kit completo de habilidades do encantador?

Além disso, os lobos já causam danos imensos, aumentando ainda mais os seus danos é questionável.

I just think it's funny the character seems to have been made to use a staff but if you use a staff the wolves lose 99% of their damage. Why don't you change the character's icon to an mace and shield? Why don't you put a mace and shield on him on the creation screen? Players who choose the charm on the creation screen choose a staff character, but are then forced to use mace and shield, 

I know Charmer's strength currently, the Skill called is his most useful Skill, since you can't use it with a staff, just remove his staff, If I wanted to play healer I would play Chamam or Necromancer

27 minutes ago, 100xp disse:

I just think it's funny the character seems to have been made to use a staff but if you use a staff the wolves lose 99% of their damage. Why don't you change the character's icon to an mace and shield? Why don't you put a mace and shield on him on the creation screen? Players who choose the charm on the creation screen choose a staff character, but are then forced to use mace and shield, 

you are not forced to use a mace and shield, there are many staff builds. charmer is not a singular class, it is a class that can fulfill all the functions of the game, changing it to something singular is not what most players would want, besides who guarantees that the path they would choose would be the one that do you like it?

10 horas atrás, Salazam disse:

você não é forçado a usar maça e escudo, existem muitas construções de cajado. encantador não é uma classe singular, é uma classe que pode cumprir todas as funções do jogo, mudá-la para algo singular não é o que a maioria dos jogadores gostaria, além disso quem garante que o caminho que eles escolheriam seria aquele que você gosto disso?

So making a skill unusable when equipping a staff isn't unique?

1 hour ago, Salazam said:

When using a staff you have other abilities and skill options. the same happens with the templar.

It loses the damage of Whirlwind of the Repentance, just like the Charmer loses the damage of Call 

Edited by Khrone

On 25/11/2023 at 17:44, Salazam disse:

This change wouldn't make the charmer more versatile, it would just exclude the physical version of the game entirely.

Why use a mace and only have Wolves when you could use a staff and have the enchanter's full skill kit?

Furthermore, Wolves already deal immense damage, increasing their damage further is questionable.

Salada, It's the physicist's dog dealing 116% damage, which would only leave the physicist even further ahead of the magician with ridiculous killing power. 

follow the example: horde

1 dog = 116% of 1000 = 1160 + 55% = 1780

2 dog = 116% of 1000 = 1160 + 55% = 3560 

this in the strongest branch of the enchanter that is the horde being able to reach a humble approximate of 8000 damage every 2.5s of course now I'm considering the final passive 

Not to mention that the magical beating wolf would only make the magical build even more chaotic, the truth would be that the bird would be your main resource when a staff is equipped and not a dog with anemia. so that's why the bird should beat faster, in order to render useless the useless branch that the developers gave to the magic assembly due to lack of ideas and so that all charmers choose the horde which is by far the best and unique branch of the enchanter, the rest is just good to disrupt the class or undermine it completely. 

33 minutes ago, Matarato disse:

Salada, It's the physicist's dog dealing 116% damage, which would only leave the physicist even further ahead of the magician with ridiculous killing power. 

27 minutes ago, Matarato disse:

follow the example: horde

1 dog = 116% of 1000 = 1160 + 55% = 1780

2 dog = 116% of 1000 = 1160 + 55% = 3560 

this in the strongest branch of the enchanter that is the horde being able to reach a humble approximate of 8000 damage every 2.5s of course now I'm considering the final passive 

24 minutes ago, Matarato disse:

0In fact, the talent that increases the damage of the summoner skill by 3% does not work, so it will not be considered 

18 minutes ago, Matarato disse:

Not to mention that the magical beating wolf would only make the magical build even more chaotic, the truth would be that the bird would be your main resource when a staff is equipped and not a dog with anemia. so that's why the bird should beat faster, in order to render useless the useless branch that the developers gave to the magic assembly due to lack of ideas and so that all charmers choose the horde which is by far the best and unique branch of the enchanter, the rest is just good to disrupt the class or undermine it completely. 

There are many problems with the magical walrus construction, fortunately or unfortunately if this change were to happen many others would follow.
I'm an advocate that charmer should be a 100% staff class, but if that were to happen, it would need a lot of changes. currently charmer is a class that has high damage (physical), high healing (staff magic), good control especially using staff.
Of course, there wouldn't be skill points to improve all skills, but it would be easy to make a massive healing + damage build with the magical wolf horde.

1 minute ago, Salazam disse:

There are many problems with the magical walrus construction, fortunately or unfortunately if this change were to happen many others would follow.
I'm an advocate that charmer should be a 100% staff class, but if that were to happen, it would need a lot of changes. currently charmer is a class that has high damage (physical), high healing (staff magic), good control especially using staff.
Of course, there wouldn't be skill points to improve all skills, but it would be easy to make a massive healing + damage build with the magical wolf horde.

and that is why the best alternative is class recycling 

:not_okay:

7 minutes ago, Matarato disse:

and that is why the best alternative is class recycling 

I'm not against this idea, your idea of octopus replacing dogs, I'm not against it either. I think you can do a lot of things in the class, but devs need to decide some paths to follow and others to ignore.

Today I was watching some videos of a magical charmer in the arena, he was very strong of course, but he was simply ridiculously strong, if he had the damage of a physical charmer nothing could stop him.

Here are some videos, he misses the arenas but you can get an idea of some things.

Edited by Salazam

25 minutes ago, Salazam disse:

I'm not against this idea, your idea of octopus replacing dogs, I'm not against it either. I think you can do a lot of things in the class, but devs need to decide some paths to follow and others to ignore.

Today I was watching some videos of a magical charmer in the arena, he was very strong of course, but he was simply ridiculously strong, if he had the damage of a physical charmer nothing could stop him.

Here are some videos, he misses the arenas but you can get an idea of some things.

it was 70% merit of the warlock 

:firs1tborn: