Why you should delete your char and make a reaper

Marshemllo

1- automatic resistance which is very op and works in good moments you don’t have to think how to use it

2- very good defense with delay death talent and skill you can enter inside 3 without worrying because of your defense 

3- insane monster with the monster your hp will revive ! Why you need healer if you have reaper

4- stun you can give stun and forget who you fighting because your stun is 7 seconds you can stun 1 and kill the other + jump with stun you’re very strong so no worries about stuns 

5- your dmg if you don’t use your stun you can hit crit 6k - 9k ! even with 60% resli enemies don’t worry you are very strong 

6- what im saying is why game made class like that how strong is it i wish i have made reaper or chieftain 

1 hour ago, Marshemllo said:

3 - insane monster with the monster your hp will revive ! Why you need healer if you have reaper

This doesn't make sense whatsoever.

For the rest of the topic, I've seen more tremendous numbers coming from classes which are not supposed to deal such damage (first of all because they're not damagers) and guess what: they are all from the elf side. 

7 hours ago, Marshemllo said:

1- automatic resistance which is very op and works in good moments you don’t have to think how to use it

bd have 3 resist stack on demand, reaper have 2 resist only when can transform, otherwise will mostly die to cc

2- very good defense with delay death talent and skill you can enter inside 3 without worrying because of your defense 

delayed death doesnt work with dot like bleed, poison etc which is a massive flaw when compare to bd shield, can easily absorb 5-6k dmg of all kind with relatively short cd and long duration 

3- insane monster with the monster your hp will revive ! Why you need healer if you have reaper

25% basic hp heal when transform and need a very long time to reactive, compare to bd with 35% heal total and non-stop healing as long as u hitting something

4- stun you can give stun and forget who you fighting because your stun is 7 seconds you can stun 1 and kill the other + jump with stun you’re very strong so no worries about stuns 

most class have resist skill nowaday, the only reliable stun reaper have and if it resisted, u have nothing left to fight, dmg from the skill isnt that good and the cd is too long

5- your dmg if you don’t use your stun you can hit crit 6k - 9k ! even with 60% resli enemies don’t worry you are very strong 

best i can do on a cloth player with 60% resil is 3k+. If u complaint about losing becuz having low resil, i dont even know why u bother play pvp

6- what im saying is why game made class like that how strong is it i wish i have made reaper or chieftain 

try build a reaper and figure out how to make it strong

Edited by sieunhan

1 hour ago, sieunhan said:

bd have 3 resist stack on demand, reaper have 2 resist only when can transform, otherwise will mostly die to cc

delayed death doesnt work with dot like bleed, poison etc which is a massive flaw when compare to bd shield, can easily absorb 5-6k dmg of all kind with relatively short cd and long duration 

25% basic hp heal when transform and need a very long time to reactive, compare to bd with 35% heal total and non-stop healing as long as u hitting something

most class have resist skill nowaday, the only reliable stun reaper have and if it resisted, u have nothing left to fight, dmg from the skill isnt that good and the cd is too long

best i can do on a cloth player with 60% resil is 3k+. If u complaint about losing becuz having low resil, i dont even know why u bother play pvp

try build a reaper and figure out how to make it strong

Reaper kills a full +10 with 60 resilience and 10k hp in cloth armor with only 4 hits, this is my experience, what do you think?

Just now, snowstorm said:

Reaper kills a full +10 with 60 resilience and 10k hp in cloth armor with only 4 hits, this is my experience, what do you think?

ask seekers same thing

4 minutes ago, snowstorm said:

I'd be worried if they couldn't achieve that. 

10 hours ago, Marshemllo said:

Without an initial effect, this skill only good  in mass fights. In pvp the first who stun has the advantage, Something the reaper can't avoid. 

Imagine Disadvantage a skill on purpose, then adding a workaround only to justify a talent...

I would agree on nerfing this skill If only that disadvantage were removed altogether. 

I have to disagree, The survival that this skill provides is pathetic. Its just a lesser version of paladin's prayer and shamans power of the earth.

Even bladedancers heal skill is way higher. 

Considering the cd is too long and everyone nowaday have a lot of resistance, a single stun It should be the least of the problems 

This is false, with a player with 60% resi, is impossible deal that amount with a critical damage,  specially with the fact that critical and critical strength doesnt work on pvp.. 

Now, if you have less resilence is not the class fault is YOUR fault. 

If you rely solely on what you see like 90% of elf players... I suggest you try it yourself, and tell us about your experience

U will see, how "cool" is be able to beat everyone in 1 hit, tank x3 players at same time, healing all your health to full, permastun another player, and resist every control skill.. :i_know_what_you_did_there: