Next update?

Bdsc

Question

Mr roland it's has being long time since last lvl update that's because Halloween and Xmas and control point update recently

But we are bored (war update is truly thrilling 1h of adrenaline) but we just want new and gear to get instead we get raped by +10lvl22 Xmas event gear

So Any leaking news about lvl update or skills ::)

BTW Why don't you guys make a official vote for classes skills and connect it to the game

I will a separate topic for it

5 answers to this question

:rofl:

Last update was 4 days ago, people are already begging for the next one... They are working on it, thank you for listening.

4 days  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: you need a new clock and it was announced long time before  they just tell u they have an idea and let u wait with out a schedule 

Mr roland it's has being long time since last lvl update that's because Halloween and Xmas and control point update recently

But we are bored (war update is truly thrilling 1h of adrenaline) but we just want new and gear to get instead we get raped by +10lvl22 Xmas event gear

So Any leaking news about lvl update or skills : :)

BTW Why don't you guys make a official vote for classes skills and connect it to the game

I will a separate topic for it

Yeah, new gear, then you can get raped by +10 lvl 23 or 24 stuff, that'll fix the problem! 

22-19 3 lvl

many ppl would buy arena gear and Dung will still fresh so not many will have other than snow wep I just walk around and almost every one have it