isnt this item amplifycation wrong?

iknowuall

Question

by my math it got 352.63~ def, while at item it shows 332def. if i m wrong can u please show me ur math way for it? according to also the table i will post that kuzmitch posted.

11361_.png

11362_.png

19 answers to this question

Soory for the off topic lucas but its better if kuz will post the breakdown of how much $ will it really needed to amps weapon to +7 +8 +9 +10...  So the new players will know exactly how many hundreds of dollars they will need cause ive seen many players are so excited about the upcoming update not knowing about The so called money trap...

Soory for the off topic lucas but its better if kuz will post the breakdown of how much $ will it really needed to amps weapon to +7 +8 +9 +10...  So the new players will know exactly how many hundreds of dollars they will need cause ive seen many players are so excited about the upcoming update not knowing about The so called money trap...

not talking warspear is cheap. but its not expensive also.

its 50$ for all items +8 if u not unlucky, if u lucky maybe all gears +10 weapon +7-8

some people have 500$ a month for fun, 10% of it its 50$, still 90% for fun and u will have high amp gears.

u can have armors +5-6 not so hard without signs.

not talking warspear is cheap. but its not expensive also.

its 50$ for all items +8 if u not unlucky, if u lucky maybe all gears +10 weapon +7-8

some people have 500$ a month for fun, 10% of it its 50$, still 90% for fun and u will have high amp gears.

u can have armors +5-6 not so hard without signs.

Omg 50$ in philippine peso its 2100php and it depends of exchange rate of 1$ thats a big amount of money in my country  :facepalm:

i am high school and the max price that i can spend on 2d graphick mmorpg shoping game per month is 7.72$  ;D  but still this small amount of money doesnt deserve to be spended on warshop, better ill use them instead of toilet paper  :blush:

Don't get trapped!

I have spent about $100 then I realize that its not worth at all.

Playing char without using real money is more fun because you feel nothing to loose.

Sometimes you could win against higher amped player in arena which is makes you feel good  ;D

Idk what to say, but i myself also dont like this amp system. Just got no choice(still find that this game more simple n interesting than other mmo). I have my own shop n in a month i can earn about 500$-600$ but i also dont really want to waste so much money in this game(just to buy repair scroll). just enjoy this game n collecting ingame gold then buy mc stuff from other players.

This game will be better if there are no amp system.

by my math it got 352.63~ def, while at item it shows 332def. if i m wrong can u please show me ur math way for it? according to also the table i will post that kuzmitch posted.

isnt somethhng like this called fraud!?

It is called fraud as long as you did not accept it (which you did by agreeing to the terms and conditions when creating your account). As I said previously, F2P MMO`s should under NO circumstances or conditions favour the rich players. Give them costumes, scrolls, potions, but as soon as you SELL stuff that gives you ingame advantage, it is a totally wrong approach..

i see many posts. but none answer my question. that item amplifycation is right or wrong? if wrong please fix it, if is right, show me the math u use for ur amplify system. cause by ur table, i couldnt find how to get 332defense.

Luks, what was the original DEF? As according to the table posted, it should be quite simple math...

Actually, you guys should create a thread (if not already created) to show the formulae for computing the various attributes like dodge, defence, amplification increase, attack speed and so on. And keep adding the new formulae for new things to be introduced...

If everything is in one place, life gets much easier doesn't it?

P.S: According to me, the amplification increase works like this:

D0*(1+(B1-B0)), where B1 and B0 are bonus at current amplification level and previous amplification level, respectively and D0 is Defence at previous amplification level...

Well, according to the table it can be interpreted in multiple ways. Simplest would be that +6 will give 53% more DEF than the original so:

100% = 198

1% = 1.98

53% = 1.98x53=104.94

153% = 302.94

The other option is the one Elandir posted, and that one actually makes more sense.. I would really love to see all the calculations in one spot.. I remember we already demanded such a thing but nobody really responded to that..

yes i calculated that for the 302def also, but 352 went closer so i used the other math.

didnt try use elandir's way yet... well, use it elandir  ;D

Well, I didn't exactly get it in the first try. More of a rule of thumb used there. While the calculation does seem to be a rough estimate of a formula, it does however, bring with it a margin of error. In 'iknowuall's case, the error seems to be of +4 defense points. Am awaiting an official announcement on the calculation method.

BTW, the formula works like this, you have to compute the defense points at each level using the formula taking the defense bonus at +0 to be 0% and keeping working upwards.