Opportunism and selfishness

Victor Ortega Iribarren

Question

У меня есть пара вопросов, которые я хотел бы знать. 1 потому что в этой игре в pvp только некоторые персонажи имеют возможность оставить вам бесполезным целый pvp, ничего не делая, а другие нет? 2. Почему профессиональные гильдии оставляют все и ничего не покупают, а если вы что-то делаете, то бросаете на вас все срвы, а когда вы что-то говорите, они их не санкционируют? 3. Почему тяжелые доспехи мм сома так хороши, а другие мм так плохи? 4. Почему мо санкционируют людей, употребляющих бо 

Edited by Victor Ortega Iribarren

3 answers to this question

4 часа назад, Victor Ortega Iribarren сказал:

I have a couple of questions that I would like to know. 1 because in this game in pvp only some characters have the ability to leave you useless an entire pvp without doing anything and another does not? 2. Why do the pro guilds leave everything and do not buy anything and if you do something you throw all the srvr on you and when you say something they do not sanction them? 3. Why are the heavy armors of mm som so good em pvp and the others of mm are so bad? 4. Why mo sanction people who use bots in arena? 

Bro, its russian community half forum, please use translate, because more people dont understand your questions

15 часов назад, Sladostb сказал:

Bro, its russian community half forum, please use translate, because more people dont understand your questions

не очень помогло 

В 02.04.2023 в 03:58, Victor Ortega Iribarren сказал:

У меня есть пара вопросов

1, 2 Capitalism

3. I think it was an attempt to actualize tanks in pvp. As we can see, a very disbalanced attempt. I hope that the power of this armour will be reduced in future.

4. Developers every year say that they are fixing the problem and our chief admin Dr Strange even said that the changes will happen this eyar.

Edited by nth