Nerf red jellyfish

Overhoul

This is the most overpowered mobs ever I'm surprised noone ever complain about them. So, the red jellyfish (idk the name) have long range vision, ranged attack, apply bleed(which can trigger shark attack) ,apply hydrophobia and maintain range from melee attacker. I play seeker and if i fail to kill the red jellyfish before the stun ends i simply dead. How am i supposed to do do deep sea quest as a beginner if this mobs exist. Please nerf it by removing its hydrophobia or remove it's melee avoiding or reduce hp to 2k. That's it. Please nerf this mob i just want questing casually without getting stressed .

19 hours ago, Overhoul said:

How am i supposed to do do deep sea quest as a beginner if this mobs exist.

thats the neat part, you either dont or go in a party
i tend to go with a friend when doing the daily quests there in order to prevent to die under stunlocks or anything like that.
as for the main questline i have been blesse with the ability of being a barbarian and by so with a good combo of charges and barbarian nature i was able to get in the quest areas whiteout much suffering

the other option is to do anything else untill then (run the sea tramps lair to get merman reputation and join your guild in events which rewards merman reputation or dublons to get yourself the equipment needed for it)
as a final note DO NOT sleep on scrolls, potions and the sea wolf weapons, their depths fury doesent joke especially when you get them enchanted with extra depths fury since by you being a seeker i guess you have a high critrate and trust me when i say you will be able to hit like a truck.

19 hours ago, Overhoul said:

Please nerf this mob i just want questing casually without getting stressed .

thats just not a option sadly, but i hope the tips i gave you might help with it