Hello Druid

adywijaya

hey , you , to whoever using druid as a main hero, i cant said anything except why the fuxing druid no matter level & amp they are , they always be an coward and always run, yes we said its "run" and you said its "kiting", no difference. no offense but i hate druid so much because their skill and being coward in everywhere , so duck that. bye

i didnt said druid is melee class.

i said its coward class. admit it even you when pvping druid , you must be hate how they run like a chicken.

if you expect ranged class to stay within melee-class attack range i have news for you  :facepalm:

speaking of cowards, my +0 ranger made you run outside dinalt gates not even 30 mins ago  :lol:

Rogue love hiding,is that a coward? You answer  :pardon:

http://www.thesaurus.com/browse/cower

why is hide listed there O_O

anyways thats not the point. the point is that hes over-amped and im +0s, and we both had half health. but second he saw i placed a trap he just spammed crossing  :crazy: :crazy:

mostly druid below lvl18 run since they bad equipped nd die in few hits and kitting is not necessary most time since u can root, bees,forest song, tornado unless u face +9/10

And that's an example of why MC side is so weak and mediocre on SAPPHIRE. Because most players think like adywijaya and they think casters are supposed to stand still and "tank like a man". So many crappy players are born because of this ideology of "run = noob". MC side is crowded with scrubs. And yes I play on MC side.

And that's an example of why MC side is so weak and mediocre on SAPPHIRE. Because most players think like adywijaya and they think casters are supposed to stand still and "tank like a man". So many crappy players are born because of this ideology of "run = noob". MC side is crowded with scrubs. And yes I play on MC side.

Just wanted to say run = noob...

and kite =/= run