Make stealth the same as before. ( don't ignore this, read it gm)

x6t3nc3

Make stealth the same as before it was updated, yeah I know people say it's unfair, but what's really unfair is rangers blessing . But I won't whine. but seriously now:

Make stealth the same as it was before for rogues and in order to 'balance ' it out, make stealth use 5-12 Mana per 5 seconds you're in it or whatever because now stealth doesn't do sh*t!

If that's a no no, give me a valid reason as to why not.

# any elfs who disagree to this, take a look at your rangers. Jesus.

Oh and if possible, make more 1 gander weapons that rogues/bd's can wear -_- kthanksbye!

# I bet 20 dollars, Sulla & mercurial will reply on this and eventually they'll start arguing ;)

Make stealth the same as before it was updated, yeah I know people say it's unfair, but what's really unfair is rangers blessing . But I won't whine. but seriously now:

Make stealth the same as it was before for rogues and in order to 'balance ' it out, make stealth use 5-12 Mana per 5 seconds you're in it or whatever because now stealth doesn't do sh*t!

If that's a no no, give me a valid reason as to why not.

# any elfs who disagree to this, take a look at your rangers. Jesus.

Oh and if possible, make more 1 gander weapons that rogues/bd's can wear -_- kthanksbye!

# I bet 20 dollars, Sulla & mercurial will reply on this and eventually they'll start arguing ;)

stupid guy with stupid ideas...even snorlax laughed out at ur suggesting...no comments..nerds will say yes(ofc u :crazy: )

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=57484.msg197902#msg197902

read the sequnece of comments lol...u sound very funny...pls dont waste my time and devs too..i log off anyway

why stupid idea?...lol ...i dont need to explain to all...dev know it..and they fixxed it...guess we should all make topic..make ss work on boss as before and 100% acc with it as before..lol

This is ridiculouse, STFU Alonso, Don't listen to that troll, I'm sure if they take out blessing you would want the same thing.

This game is a shit game, Tanks with skills to reduce ur dmg, Stealth that last for like 5-8 seconds complete shit, Ranged people with x2 damage, Mages who deal full damage cause armours don't have moon def.  :facepalm:

This is how stealth should really be, now all of you noobs GTFO and learn how skills really should be... 

http://www.wowwiki.com/Stealth

SOMEONE tell this noob that this is not wow.. :tease: :tease:

maybe he forget this game is warspear..lol i know if children(chicks? maybe) like ur age use too much computer their minds become retard like u

if u want to have that steath go play wow not here..anyway my bloodelf will fuk u out there too

This is ridiculouse, STFU Alonso, Don't listen to that troll, I'm sure if they take out blessing you would want the same thing.

This game is a shit game, Tanks with skills to reduce ur dmg, Stealth that last for like 5-8 seconds complete shit, Ranged people with x2 damage, Mages who deal full damage cause armours don't have moon def.  :facepalm:

This is how stealth should really be, now all of you noobs GTFO and learn how skills really should be... 

http://www.wowwiki.com/Stealth

SOMEONE tell this noob that this is not wow.. :tease: :tease:

maybe he forget this game is warspear..lol i know if children(chicks? maybe) like ur age use too much computer their minds become retard like u

if u want to have that steath go play wow not here..anyway my bloodelf will fuk u out there too

All you learn to do is talk shit and non sense, I know your dad abuses your ass too much, but why you blame people on a Forum of a 2D shopping game?  :unknw: You look more childish than a child, how old are you? 3, oh wait that's too high.

All you learn to do is talk shit and non sense, I know your dad abuses your ass too much, but why you blame people on a Forum of a 2D shopping game?  :unknw: You look more childish than a child, how old are you? 3, oh wait that's too high.

yea im 3yr old...but i have a mind of 19yr old..if u cant reply to me you talk shit...ur mom prostitution bussiness going well?i heard she.adding.u.in gay list on webste...its u whos bring family here..if u cant talk straight better not try to talk..just goes to show ur frustration..

yea im 3yr old...but i have a mind of 19yr old..if u cant reply to me you talk shit...ur mom prostitution bussiness going well?i heard she.adding.u.in gay list on webste...its u whos bring family here..if u cant talk straight better not try to talk..just goes to show ur frustration..

Yea my mom doing good with it, my dad has a good business too, he says you are his favorite customer though he says your ass is too tight, makes him get excited and then you black out but he says you still enjoy it, oh well atleast my parents are rich not like your poor mom who fix sinks and shit and dad who sells fruits on street, very sad.

Sadly ur estimates are wrong..my mom n dad are both doctors...my dad 3days ago was invited to polish embassy in our country to give lecture...he had his dinner at ambassadors house:).:

Yea my mom doing good with it, my dad has a good business too, he says you are his favorite customer though he says your ass is too tight, makes him get excited and then you black out but he says you still enjoy it, oh well atleast my parents are rich not like your poor mom who fix sinks and shit and dad who sells fruits on street, very sad.

K, I'm bored, cya  :facepalm:

same..play pocket empires..lots of tactiks..i still havent learnt all despote playing over an year..humungous game..

dont make stealth like before again :facepalm: not because rogue in arena...but in quest...rogue will easy doing all quest like,,avengar stelas.. Whats more Sanctuaries which can be done by 3 rogue :facepalm: Rogue will rule elf land again if dev make stealth like before.... Disturb people hunting etc etc...

dont make stealth like before again :facepalm: not because rogue in arena...but in quest...rogue will easy doing all quest like,,avengar stelas.. Whats more Sanctuaries which can be done by 3 rogue :facepalm: Rogue will rule elf land again if dev make stealth like before.... Disturb people hunting etc etc...

lolol

we can do all that now.

wow thats great..so u are happy with current steath ..im happy too with it.....cheers :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

no piont argueing on steath topic now ;)

lolol

we can do all that now.

PROBLEM?!  Опубликованное фото