[2023.01.02] The "Winter Stories: Chapter I" week event and Holiday Tournaments!

LeeLoo

• Administrators

horns-cave_1200x630.png

Dear friends!

The ancient legends of the Snow Boundary say that only the heroes who have arrived on the island will save the celebration of the World Creation! Which of the warriors will accomplish the main feat and take away the valuable gifts prepared by White Beard? Hurry up and open the first chapter in the event of the week!

• iconic costumes "Evil Sandro" and "Raven" was added in all holiday Dungeons (the drop rate increases with the level of the dungeon);
  • the rarest classless book “Rapid Fury” was added to holiday Dungeons "Yolasweinars' obstacle Cave", "Yolasweinars' trial Cave" and "Yolasweinars' test Cave" (the drop rate increases with the level of the dungeon);
  • x2 drop chance of unique weapon with the “Rage” bonus in all holiday Dungeons;
  • x2 drop chance of unique weapon with the “Piercing Attack” bonus in all holiday Dungeons;
  • x2 Guild points for completing all holiday Dungeons.

Also, 15 prizes in the holiday Guild Tournament (counts towards the “Non-fading Glory” achievement) await you:
Places 1-3: x3 Crimson Corundums for winning the Guild Tournament and all Guild members will receive a Gold Coffer
Places 4-10: all Guild members will receive Crimson Corundums and a Silver Coffer

Places 11-15: all Guild members will receive Crimson Corundums and a Bronze Coffer

Event and Tournament time: 02.01 12:00 CET - 09.01 11:00 CET

Don’t miss the Holiday Weekly Rankings Tournament in the "Completed Holiday Dungeons" and "Good Luck Tokens" categories! 50 prize places await you: 

1st place: costumes “Evil Sandro” and “Raven” and 100 Winter Kingdom Caches

2nd place: costume “Evil Sandro” and 75 Winter Kingdom Caches
3rd place: 50 Winter Kingdom Caches

4th-10th places: 20 Winter Kingdom Caches
11th-20th places: 10 Winter Kingdom Caches
21st-50th places: 5 Winter Kingdom Caches

Tournament time:  01.01 23:00 CET - 08.01 23:00 CET

See you in the game!

AIGRIND

2 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

Especially rogue and dk. 

I hate the new blood Protection 

Yea, rogue has zero def and they nerfed dodge.

If you look at other dmg classes.

Bladedancer = Resistance + Shield + Parry [Lasts 20s 1/5]
Seeker = Shield [Also recduces dmg] + talent that reduces dmg[Idk if this is true/ I did not fact check this one]
Mage = Def buff + Passive shield
Ranger = okay here, dodge is kinda same as rogue but they have way more dmg output from what I see [Even passive dodge is better than rogue]
Im not sure what else is classified as dmg 

vs

Rogue = Dodge base 10 secs + Passive [ONLY LAST 5SECS at 3/4 with a CD of 7 secs]
Hunter = 10secs base dodge + 12 sec expert skill dodge [TBH hunter's dodge is fine since it also has a talent]
Chief = Okay, this char has heal and 40% dmg reduction. The only MC char with proper def if built right
Warlock = Did not play this char, so no comment here:la1ugh:
Reaper = A skill that reduces dmg but hurts player afterwards from the dmg absorbed [Ik there is talent to remove it]

My point?
Why and why does Sentinels have shields, OP dmg reduction vs MC with little reduction OR our def skills have punishments? Another prime example is Barb berserk mode. Why does a tank need to be punished for 20% speed and pene? If I get punishment, at least make atk spd 40% and pene 30% so Ik I can take down someone with me before I die, instead of increasing my chances of dying faster.

Probably the wrong place to voice my opinions, but this is what I have observed.:hwc1atang:

2 hours ago, Duck said:

Seeker = Shield [Also recduces dmg] + talent that reduces dmg[Idk if this is true/ I did not fact check this one]
Ranger = okay here, dodge is kinda same as rogue but they have way more dmg output from what I see [Even passive dodge is better than rogue]

vs

Rogue = Dodge base 10 secs + Passive [ONLY LAST 5SECS at 3/4 with a CD of 7 secs]
Hunter = 10secs base dodge + 12 sec expert skill dodge [TBH hunter's dodge is fine since it also has a talent]
Chief = Okay, this char has heal and 40% dmg reduction. The only MC char with proper def if built right
Warlock = Did not play this char, so no comment here/cdn-cgi/mirage/474b92b3b33cdb3e5c9a28dfd42e2a9b791b5d077c7d3899fcefef3c240c0021/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/emoticons/la1ugh.png
Reaper = A skill that reduces dmg but hurts player afterwards from the dmg absorbed [Ik there is talent to remove it]

My point?
Why and why does Sentinels have shields, OP dmg reduction vs MC with little reduction OR our def skills have punishments? Another prime example is Barb berserk mode. Why does a tank need to be punished for 20% speed and pene? If I get punishment, at least make atk spd 40% and pene 30% so Ik I can take down someone with me before I die, instead of increasing my chances of dying faster.

Probably the wrong place to voice my opinions, but this is what I have observed./cdn-cgi/mirage/474b92b3b33cdb3e5c9a28dfd42e2a9b791b5d077c7d3899fcefef3c240c0021/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/emoticons/hwc1atang.png

Yeah if skills have a punishment then those skills should be extremely strong in exchange for the punishment 

3 horas atrás, Duck disse:

vs

Warlock = Did not play this char, so no comment here/cdn-cgi/mirage/c967f80879184f17ff903a4bc737ac40b1891dc5f126c2d7ea6e40d865a999e6/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/emoticons/la1ugh.png

My point?

Probably the wrong place to voice my opinions, but this is what I have observed./cdn-cgi/mirage/c967f80879184f17ff903a4bc737ac40b1891dc5f126c2d7ea6e40d865a999e6/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/emoticons/hwc1atang.png

20% penetration and speed is a lot if you look at what other classes get with their skills, but I don't think it would need punishment, but when you have a two-handed weapon, you get a 20% increase in damage, penetration and speed with talent, that's a lot with just one skill, in which case it would make sense to have punishment.

Another thing is that it is very unnecessary for you to lose hp and receive more damage, it should be just one of the two, for example the rogue and seeker skills increased the critical hit and critical damage but the only punishment is that he received more damage, the brb takes more damage and decreases his hp.:hwca1tpain:

51 minutes ago, Fabr said:

20% penetration and speed is a lot if you look at what other classes get with their skills, but I don't think it would need punishment, but when you have a two-handed weapon, you get a 20% increase in damage, penetration and speed with talent, that's a lot with just one skill, in which case it would make sense to have punishment.

Another thing is that it is very unnecessary for you to lose hp and receive more damage, it should be just one of the two, for example the rogue and seeker skills increased the critical hit and critical damage but the only punishment is that he received more damage, the brb takes more damage and decreases his hp.:hwca1tpain:

The rogue's punishment was removed. Not sure about seeker.

I looked at the skill again and I forgot to look at the 2-hand wep aspect of the skill. Sure, 20% atk strength, spd and pene is a hell of a boost. BUT also you would sacrifice shield strike. But either a way, you lose one skill to utilise. Unless 1-hand with spd build + berserk.
TBH I would prefer they remove the punishment, change it to 15% spd +10% pene.

Barb still slaps in PvP[When I am not vs full PvP geared] and I'm 2 minded on the PvE side.

Edited by Duck
Mistake

• Nolan unpinned this topic