New classes/ 2 races

Foxlovevix

As updates keep flying out and people racing to be the best, I think its time to introduce new races into the fix of things, rather these races be intertwined with current MC vs. Elf war is totally up to the devs or fighting for their own goals. Basically I've thought up with a friend of mine, 2 races that can change the entire game and be crazy fun for all players. Mind u this is just an idea but I think it could be the start of a huge expansion via warspear.

First off my list I would like to start with an MC side race which would fit perfectly.

Gnolls, these beast like creatures would be a good selection in expanding classes and showing off the brute force of this sides barbaric characteristics.

Classes include:

•samurai

•archer

•engineer

I would like to give this race a Chinese/Japanese feel when they were discovering gunpowder and still holding their past traditions such as sword fighting. That raw mysterious feel of curiosity and bazaar science. I will now go into each classes description.

Samurai: an expert of sword play, uses speed, intelligence and precision to cut down numerous opponents that stand in their way. Uses one handed sword specifically crafted just for them having high critical and damage with speed.

Archer: a quick and fast range fighter that hold accuracy and cunning attacks to kill all foes from a wide range using a deadly bow as their tool of war. (This class will bridge the gap of MC not being able to use bows hence fixing the point of having a bow craft and drops via MC side)

Engineer: (my favorite which can also be called gunner) uses newly developed science and tech to blast foes into pieces using gun like equips, mines and bombs. The equips should range from a 2h shotgun or sniper dealing high damage just like bows or 2h sepsis or 2 hand guns which would deal damage just like 2 one handed swords or axes would do, ofcourse they would not look like modern guns but abit antique. This character will cause wide panic via explosives and fire in a mass area ofcourse.

Now for the elves I thought of a race called ents or "tree ppl." Basically they are completely nature freaks lol and I mean literally old ancient nature ppl who are nature themselves. The classes are:

•Ent Brute or just Brute

•Summoner

•Golem

Enter Brute or brute: Now this Guy is a high damage giant, swinging clubs and rock weapons he is a monster to be feared as he's completely made of wood such as a large tree and protects the forests from harm. (Good for tanking, basically a barb on elf side)

Summoner: a special caster that uses staff and ancient magic to summon old beasts and new to do his biding, from healers (such as faries) to recover his or friends HP to war beasts (such as wolves) to fight beside him, he is a foes to be feared, u never know what he could summon.

Golem: this Guy is a huge mass support char, he builds large barriers from stone and earth to slow opponents and to provide cover to his fellow allies, but that's not all, using clubs or hammers he can fight upfront and cause huge devastating earthquakes and tremors to stun all enemies and scare fear into their hearts since he's nothing but a rock man lol his heart is stone itself.

This is basically a rough draft of my idea but I hope to see what everyone has to say. Leave a comment, thanks guys.

-Fox

I like those new classes,

It would be more awesome to add them in a new race called 'Destroyers' 'Darksiders' (Or something that sounds good ;D ) instead of adding them in old Elves and Mc.

So we'll get total of 3 races,

Imagine the war of 3 races 8)

Many problems will be solved after it!