Nerf Mage

Dseta

This class is in desperate need of a nerf.  Their talents improve their best damage skills while for the other classes, they improve the obsolete skills.  The passive skill "barrier" needs tweaking as it is way above other passive skills.

I was going to try to discuss about it, but you seem like the kind of person who is so fixated into hating something that any arguments about it turn into an exercise in futility.

okay, I'll give the barrier in return for Hill. I agree? ok, you can wrap a normal shaman lightning shield.

В 17.11.2022 в 06:43, Andrés Fleitas Meza сказал:

Their talents improve their best damage skills while for the other classes, they improve the obsolete skills

Aren't you embarrassed by the hunter's Poison Shot talent, which does around 2,000 damage per hit on the standard during a battle? or "Veil of Shadows", which rogues can use to take out almost any rag at an equal point. 

By the way, about the shaman, I don’t know why you are so confused by 15% damage from skills with increased mana use, when the shaman has a lightning shield talent which increases damage by 20% and its proc chance by 15% without losing anything.

or a necromancer's poison shield that removes any debuff every few seconds, and it can hang on cooldown.

although I don’t even see the point in talking about something with you, you are probably the same person who manages to merge all his procast into the ethereal barrier, and then whine that magicians are imba, so good luck!