Divine Defence 4k hp

JpGamerr

Question

Can anyone tell me what items to mix with dd armor to have 4k hp because  im am seing many bds with dd set also but they have 4k hp but they only have lvl1 guild and not using any buff. Thnx. :drinks: ps. Im also a bd

15 answers to this question

HE or the upgraded HE, which is DS=Dark Skies from cc or farming CP=Chapions Coliseum dungeon for the rest of pieces and a lvl 17 arena belt.

and 3/3 is guild skill

The Soldier,

im am seing many bds with dd set also but they have 4k hp but they only have lvl1 guild and not using any buff.

The Soldier,

:shok:

i saw a bd 4.5k hp on eu. before lv 22 update at swamp

Yes, it can be, but with full things, scroll/pot/x2 He/full HP items/3/3 guild buff.............................

Ugh...try full DD or partial HE for hp bonus then use hp enchants on all ur gear ( i would not suggest...u will break ur other stats) and make sure ur accesories r level 19+ overall 4k hp is a sure if u follow these steps.....but try aiming for btter resi dodge block and parry instead of hp....it would be more helpful in the long run

If i was to mix 2 x DD and 2 x HE Does it make any difference which 2 of which i use. If so what is the best combo.

This topic will help.

2 gear on lv15 ( can be found in nadir ) + 2 gear of lv18 ( with hp bonus as first set extra )

e.g. lv15 helm+boots and lv18 armour+gloves

this should give you 4k easy.

2 gear on lv15 ( can be found in nadir ) + 2 gear of lv18 ( with hp bonus as first set extra )

e.g. lv15 helm+boots and lv18 armour+gloves

this should give you 4k easy.

I think you may mean lvl 18 + lvl 20 + scroll/pot for hp + 3/3 passive guild skill and you're more than 4k! ;)