sign of imperishability

Thrill

I wonder if there is some kind of bug in it...

bought 10 signs with miraclecoins to improve my weapons.

but each time i was trying to amplify it said failure.

and even if it goes by random for me thats in some ways totally insolent because im spending real money on that

in my opinion, if you are making money with all those players, you should give us a 100% insurance on amplification or such things...

Greetz

I'm sorry to hear that. I will give u my unprofessional opinion since noone else has given an answer.

This is probably not a bug. Just a brilliant way for AIGreed to make u spend more money on the game.

The whole amping system is a big joke. And the joke is on us players...

:crazy: silly game :crazy:

just looking for rich player to spend more money... :facepalm:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

A petition is better than not doing it. But I think that the only way they will listen and care is if people stop playing... Dont think they care as long as we keep playing... 

The thing is that A LOT of people have to stop playing at the same time... How to make this happen on all servers?  :unknw:

Yes u are right Red. But I think many rich ppl are getting fed up too... And the few really rich ppl will get tired if servers are empty...  Maybe we dont have to quit the game. But at least stop buying mcoins till they change...

Mass Strike ppl!!!  ;D

i think thats the point... make ALL ppl on ALL servers stop purchasing mcs for -lets say- a month and they will know that the players are fed up with this greedy behaviour of AI

of course that means less server activity cause many are depending on mcs.

i'd say just tell ur friends (and everybody got a few of these rich ppl in their friendlist!!) and lets see if there're enough people supporting this idea

Yea, xactly... Lets call it an ingame strike.. we can still keep playing but put aside the buying of mcoins for a while.

Would be really great if something like this could be organised...

i did the same too Maharet. my bow is +6 and after using 15 signs, i said screw this i'm not going to waste real money. I'll just farm drops and buy signs with gold. no more being robbed :diablo:

That's so true .... they failure all the time when i need to make +5.... why is it called "Imperiashability" bcs it must be Imperial NO FAILURE

because it will not perish, does not mean it will 100% work

Try playing difrent game, this one suck

• 3 weeks later...

today use a bow with 120 and only got to sing it +6. + more + dmg about 20k. is a blatant theft or not? I feel cheated ..  :diablo:

:facepalm:  admin, moderator, and developer cheating us  :facepalm:

then why we can cheat them  :wacko:

if we cheat = banned hahahaha :crazy:

• 4 weeks later...

I think that while the amplification system introduced in the game is a way to make money for the developers which is only fair, I do feel that it is unjust that the player loses his equipment if the amplification fails without using the Signs. I mean those equipment may be only costing in-game gold or CCs but they do have crystals and runes enchanted on them which is paid for by real money.

Last night, I lost my Aventail of Berengar's Persistence which was completely enchanted.

Kuzmitch or Smurfer or any other moderator out there reading this, please ensure that the amplification failure does not result in losing an equipment because, in my opinion, that's going a bit too far with playing with the player's money...

Everything in warspear is depend on luck i guess. There is no basic maths here...some ppl gets to  +6 without signs and some lose there items trying to make it +1. I bought 30signs plus 30dmg sphere and tried to amp my staff that was +4 and guess what? All failure and my staff still +4 . I agree trying to amp to +7 or +8 is hard but to make +5 and 30x failure and god knows how many more failure there will be to get to +5 and guess if this is rate of success than be ready to waste 200plus signs. Its a joke in the name of amp and when real money is involved there should be a better success rate and some guys dont have credit card,paypal or sms or some cant afford it and 50% of population falls into that class and what they do is they farm gold which is very hard thanks to stupid rate of degrading items when fighting and when they accumulate some amount to gold than they buy signs or other items with that gold and try to amp there weap or armour and with again with the stupid amp system(better call it a greedy system) there items will break or most of times or can say always will be a failure and they get fade up with this and they quit or remain a noob bullied by stronger ppl who are no better only that they were lucky to have a job or a bit rich. I have a question,is warspear thinking abt these people who work hard to farm gold and buy items with gold not by miracle coins? Hate to see big difference between rich and poor here. Untill dev or anyone fix these whole system there will be anger inside the players even dev give us new classes or anything. At a point the story will be same with the coming update as it is now as we people have to spend mcoins or farm gold(if you in this class you going to remain a noob)  and if you weak its hard to get into a hunt team.. Will these system that make a vast inequility between the rich and poor be fixed? Ever?

I used to amp my bow with alot if signs too,but not work

then i amp without sign i lost my bow  :sorry:

Hope next update amp and sign will be better  :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

:wacko:

in my mind * no need amp weapon  or items too much  100-200signs  :bad:

u can save it for buy ipad3 or anything coz new update new weapon if u can lvl up.to 30  will u still use bow lvl15  with big amp?  :pleasantry: O:-)

• 4 weeks later...

guys, at my noob point of view & from game experience the amp success rate will somehow make the game a little balance against rich players..i dont know about you guys but i only have used up 19 signs and end up to both +6 acute flamberg..but i guess the difference we make in amplifying weapon is that i can only amplify once a day or two.. Because these signs were all bought by gold with tons of hunting isrelnort bosses. drop rate sucks tho.. talking about "a bit balance" because some rich players flooding/spoiling amp & LoL bunch of failures... And I know some players have used up 40signs still havent got a single increase.. Hmm..

I think the amp system is perfect. In other games you will loose item if you fail to amp it. The sign gives you insurance. What more do you need. If you cant afford to amp dont do it.

The only change i would like is the amp system being 2x harder for 2handed weapons. Why do i need to blow twice as much on my weapons  being a rogue compared to a player with a two handed weapon. Peace