Arena shop

Grukamin

Question

I have exactly 2700 arena points and ima lvl 13 so when i was lvl 15 should i by a staff or wait till im like lvl 19 and save alot om arena points

11 answers to this question

If you weren't going to farm bosses or attack the enemies side and keep questing only, it's better you don't buy a lvl 15 staff, but also you may need a lvl 15 one because your attack/heal must be a little bit high, so you can kill mobs/bosses.

Feel free to ask anything else.

Good luck!

in my opinion i will say that it is better if you buy it, because i bought it with my druid and it was usefull. as he said for damage and healing.  :good:

but if i did by 1 i would have to dispose of after so many lvls and witch one should i by if i were going too and i am trying to arena as much as possible

but if i did by 1 i would have to dispose of after so many lvls and witch one should i by if i were going too and i am trying to arena as much as possible

You could save up for the lvl17 one and stay at lv18 collecting ap for the lv19 staff and after you get it start levelling again, and so forth.

Buy the lvl 15 and collect for the 19.

You could save up for the lvl17 one and stay at lv18 collecting ap for the lv19 staff and after you get it start levelling again, and so forth.

I thought of giving him this advice, but if he bought the lvl 17, the lvl 17's staff price is close to the lvl 19th, so it will be bad to spend all the ap he gathered for lvl 17 while hes close from the 19 one.

its your choice not ours  :pardon: :pardon: :pardon: :pardon:

So he's not allowed to ask?

:crazy: So there isnt a best of the best

Buy the lvl 15 and collect for the 19.

So he's not allowed to ask?

Of course he is. Hohola only meant, that in the end, it will ultimately be his choice.

It all comes down to circumstances, how many tickets can be obtained, any farming or dungeons intended between the intended level to obtain, can quest with the current equipment, amount of amplifications that can be afforded and so forth.

If you intend to quest your rear off to level 19/22, even mid amped lvl13 weapon could do the trick. Though any higher level weapon will increase the ease of completing quests. If dungeons or farming is intended before acquiring the intended level, it would be advisable to acquire weapons and gears that will make that possible.

It's all circumstantial.