Accs blocked after weeks of not playing

Ihtehotdogx

To me it seems somehow the Devs found out about Myth's extensive account dealing along with that of Versache and Dahvokin and also saw how alot of Chaotic played on eachother's accounts and decided to ban all. I am sure there's some innocent people in this that need to be rechecked. I did get my lvl 14s banned but honestly I let ppl on recently and I changed the pass so they would stop so I guess I deserved my ban but im sure not all did.

Ummm... Good news coming some ID's are getting Unbanned!

Yah bro rouge unbanned But ryderx demo still gone not unbanned yet please devs lmao even pum knows thats my Fave acc

Yah bro rouge unbanned But ryderx demo still gone not unbanned yet please devs lmao even pum knows thats my Fave acc

It was unbanned devs Just banned again wtf is going on?!?

... Uninstall reinstall unbanned repeat after i log off devs please just comment and tell us wtf is going on Ryderx still banned

105666_.jpg

... Uninstall reinstall unbanned repeat after i log off devs please just comment and tell us wtf is going on Ryderx still banned

I guess that explains how I saw u on lol.

Bump shaman still blocked no email Back /:

while waiting for devs response refreshing Forum and email cant sleep till ik theres some mistake. Singin this song

105673_.jpg

No one is ever blocked without a reason, I think it's a pretty simple thing to understand. Our game = our players, why should we block them just for fun?

And all the questions regarding your account should be asked in support, not here. Thank you.