DK :Saturation skill

mailliwdxb

plz look into the dk skill saturation and buff it a bit considering the heal skills of other tanks are a bit better i would sugest to atleast keep the standard regen the same in and out of combat(while only skill is active so that the total regen does not decrease when in combat) or multiply the regen by x3 just as appeal since every other tank class got an amazing support skill

Thank you :drinks:

The skill mainly focuses on doubling your regen

So as u know regen is different in and out of combat

So at the moment using a good hp set might get u around the 130 range

In combat it is halved to 65

When skill is active the heal multiplies by 2 so u get 130 again

And as u know regen is 3secs

So in a fight u will heal only 130 in every 3 seconds and the skill does not carry any buffs and the duration is less

:cray:

Except that the skill increases the hp regen, you want the double health works in the fight mode, I have np.

And as u know regen is 3secs

hp regen is actually 5 seconds.

and with the 3% hp loss requirement to cast the skill, first regen will only be enought to recover the hp you lost in first place.

(or not even enought for that, and you will need a second hp regen to recover the hp you lost to cast the skill).

Except that the skill increases the hp regen, you want the double health works in the fight mode, I have np.

increasing skill via points increases duration at 3/4 it doesn't even reach 10seconds approx

And it still takes approx 4secs for it to completely recharge and do again

hp regen is actually 5 seconds.

and with the 3% hp loss requirement to cast the skill, first regen will only be enought to recover the hp you lost in first place.

(or not even enought for that, and you will need a second hp regen to recover the hp you lost to cast the skill).

Thanks for supporting my point . The regen time is too much and the hp sacrifice is also another factor considering the low heal

increasing skill via points increases duration at 3/4 it doesn't even reach 10seconds approx

And it still takes approx 4secs for it to completely recharge and do again

wow, at level 3/4 it lasts enought for a MAX of 3 hp regens?

omg, this is an extrem failure  :facepalm:

wow, at level 3/4 it lasts enought for a MAX of 3 hp regens?

omg, this is an extrem failure  :facepalm:

yeah, that skill is basically a waste of 40k. ive seen dks use it. i thought the skill was gonna increase the dks heal by at least 500 for level one. haha. its really pretty useless.