Controlling chats during events.

Rudi

Hey guys,

I think a nice feature to control chats during events should be considered. Every guild has the same problem, during guild vs guild events and guild only events, all the guild members are talking and giving misinformation and wrong directions. A way to control that and make it more organized is to add a feature to turn off guild chat so only the heirs and and leader can give directions. 

I hope you will please take this feature in consideration. 

I agree this would help a lot 🥲 on our guild -while we do events- it is also a chaos cz sometimes ppl want to give their opinion of what it should/shouldn't be done or start giving commands, which leads to misunderstandings for other members cause, even if they not heirs, ppl will just follow any comand they see at guild chat. 

Ignoring them is not a solution cz even if as heirs we know their opinion its not relevant at those fighting moments, other members can still see what their saying and get confused.

I think maybe should be a feature only for lead/commanders cz Im gonna be honest, if we as heirs get that feature... outside of guild events ik it will just be a tool to bully/joke around 🤣 so maybe leaders -as the responsable person of a guild- can decide when its actually worth to use it or not.

On 8/12/2022 at 3:32 AM, TikolinaPat said:

I think maybe should be a feature only for lead/commanders cz Im gonna be honest, if we as heirs get that feature... outside of guild events ik it will just be a tool to bully/joke around 🤣 so maybe leaders -as the responsable person of a guild- can decide when its actually worth to use it or not.

I agree with this idea. Change the color of the Commanders chat or change the commanders default chat to be a guild message during GvG