What would you like development team to focus on?

Odin

Which issues are most important to you?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Which issues are most important to you?

• Class balance
    • New Quests
    • New Lands
    • New Arena Matches
    • Community Issues (Clans, events, etc)
    • Other

Post your suggestions that are most important to you currently.  If you vote class balance, explain what you would do to balance classes.  If you vote new lands, explain what you would hope to see in a new island or dungeon.  And so on.

:( i think a new island would be great  :blush:

fix classes?....hm dont know, i think there are only minimal things to do:

- ranchers blessing in arena (agree to all MC, blessing too strong)

- but then give elfs a chance to do cc quests easy as it is for rogues  :spiteful:

so ranchers wouldnt be that overpowered (on first island i see so many ranchers now  :bad: ) and not only rogues can swim in a pool full of cc  :blush:

and i think their should be a solution with bd's aggression.... it is usefull sometimes, but some noobs ( :diablo: ) use it to make boss evade, and that sucks so much,you walk all way to boss in labyrinth and one bd is there only to use agg and make boss run  :bad:  but honestly i dont have a solution for it

but pls focus on new island and ofc trade between mc and elfs  :)

not in nadir,but make a new little area where ppl only can trade and communicate  ::)

Now with the astral labyrinth players are all somewhat busy so i beleive its time to pay more attention to class balancing, maybe another skill! Fixing of miracle shop, so that even they receive their money and the players are also happy! They should work on a guild system maybe and do somethng to promote WAR part of WARSPEAR! By events and small prices! i dnt see WAR happening much! New land, new quests, new factions can wait atleast one update! 

I chose class balance. I also wanted to choose new land. But hey, I think balancing is more important if the DEVS dont want to lose people playing their game.

Other - I really want a ingame market system for selling and buying items. Now you can only call in chat for sell and buy and pray that the buyer or seller is online, I SO want a good nice market system for warspear and i know im not alone.

Other - I really want a ingame market system for selling and buying items. Now you can only call in chat for sell and buy and pray that the buyer or seller is online, I SO want a good nice market system for warspear and i know im not alone.

agree....

the peronal item can be sold in shop for 400 gold :-! thats nothing...

I suggest to lower the sign of imperishability price, its really expensive or increase the success percentage of amplify. Its really killing us, with those overprice sign and very low success percentage. Need to fix this one..

I suggest to lower the sign of imperishability price, its really expensive or increase the success percentage of amplify. Its really killing us, with those overprice sign and very low success percentage. Need to fix this one..

The higher the gear level the higher fail probability.

To amp L15 gears much easier compare to L17.

So if you get the L18 gears you will burn a lot of money to get +6 and its better to stick with +8 L15 (cheaper and stronger)

My suggestion for the dev team is try to play from L1 to L20 and feel about the game

My suggestion for the dev team is try to play from L1 to L20 and feel about the game

Yes, totally agree.  :good:  And with no mcoins, extra pockets, 1 million gold and what have u... From the start with no "dev cheat options" so they can get an understanding of how it is to play for real.