Hi, plz check this -->

IRevenger

Hi every1, i'm newb, and i wanna know few things, hopefuly gettin good answers and not bragging about smth/urself. So here are the questions:

1. Witch class or witch classes are the best?

2. What is better: BD or rougue better if u know how to play with both or without knowing?

3. (I've been playing this game for 3days, I chose to play with BD and im now 9lvl) - if i gonna play with it what should i do first and what's best for it?

4. What's the point of going to arena?

Well for now its all i want to know plz find some time and answer to these questions, and if u dont want, just plz answer shortly then

Btw Happy New Year every1

1- the class u choose is the best

2-they are equally good, may change the "stronger" depending on u

3-focus on first get ur char to max lvl, then go to hunt rare items with the friends u got doing quests then have fun killing mcs specially some bad mcs called sulla

4-show whos is the richest guy in the server and to get arena items wich are very good if is the way u like to play.

hope i made good answers, happy new year

He asked questions, not your opinion of Miracle coins. (Must ppl cry about "rich kids" on every thread? And no, Im not rich.

Fighting in the Arena gets you Arena Points, you get more if your team wins.

You can buy Gladiator Equipment from the Arena Supplier at the shop with Arena Points.

Mcs = Mountain Clans, aka enemies of Firstborns.

He asked questions, not your opinion of Miracle coins. (Must ppl cry about "rich kids" on every thread? And no, Im not rich.

Fighting in the Arena gets you Arena Points, you get more if your team wins.

You can buy Gladiator Equipment from the Arena Supplier at the shop with Arena Points.

Mcs = Mountain Clans, aka enemies of Firstborns.

i never opinated here about miracle coins, i just said arena show the richest one, the one who spent more to get tickets.

What is mcs? And how exactly can i get items from arena?

Perfect answers just the way i expected :) just these 2 more i hope... :)

MC are ur opponent, ppl that did choose the other faction, u will see them at irselnort while u do quests at their side of the island or when they invade our loved side  :spiteful: .

After u battle enought at arena, u will get points to buy items, go in the shop of the first city or in nadir, look at "arena supplier" he shows the arena items and how much points u need to buy them, after u have enought points, buy it or wait for next update  :friends:

Thanks iknowuall  :good: u helped alot :) And one more question, if I go to the other side of island, can I fight with mcs? And if I can fight with them, will I get loot or smth else?

Thanks iknowuall  :good: u helped alot :) And one more question, if I go to the other side of island, can I fight with mcs? And if I can fight with them, will I get loot or smth else?

Yes u can fight but u dont get any drops.

I always thought we SHOULD be able to get drops from killing enemy players. It would be crazy to steal a players hard-earned equipment, but now we can completely lose equipment by amplification failure, so now it wouldnt seem as bad if it just went to another player.

But it should be a very low % to drop. Would give us more reason to war with each other.

I always thought we SHOULD be able to get drops from killing enemy players. It would be crazy to steal a players hard-earned equipment, but now we can completely lose equipment by amplification failure, so now it wouldnt seem as bad if it just went to another player.

But it should be a very low % to drop. Would give us more reason to war with each other.

so rich ppl go on a killing frenzy with there +10 amped gear and 10000 pots, many will quit if lose items like that lol

u can not only fight on their side, but on ur side also, the only two places u are safe are ur first island and a place called nadir that is in the middle of the map , any other place, mcs will be able to fight u as u will be able to fight them, protect urself  :friends:

no, u definitively cant get items when u kill enemies, we do it just to the game get a little more funny as its purpose is the war.

so rich ppl go on a killing frenzy with there +10 amped gear and 10000 pots, many will quit if lose items like that lol

Imagine Hassn & Nomys, lol  :lol:

The enemies could drop item like gold nugget or smthng which can be sold in shop for maybe 100 gold... more fun way to farm gold...

gold would lose value and items price would become stupidly high, like expensive items pass 1.000.000g

A point! Rich = strong and win... Poor = weak and LOSE... But don't let weak guy kill strong guy... That's all Опубликованное фото

post it for what?, not always rich win, the best player will win sometimes.

post it for what?, not always rich win, the best player will win sometimes.

i know... Just follow this... Start from the first, no mcoins work in your country, no credit card, but you lucky you got buddies help you complet first island, you feel free in second island, you tried to farm with big player, you don't have mcoins, you don't have enough ticket to get good arena armor, you still need a month to get cc armor... You try to ask big lv player to farm but they don't add you cuz you poor, they're selfish, so HOW YOU CAN WIN rich guy that time? Is like take the egg hit the stone... You may say i'm noob cuz all i wrote is my real story... Till now... Only trade chat that they communicate with me, beside this, everywher they ignoring me, you know how i farm? Newbies about lv 13 or 14 invite me to farm that i'm lv 18, i accepted cuz they all like me when i was lv 14 like them... So i don't want newbies player say big dump never help them... And i'm not selfish as other player...

i know... Just follow this... Start from the first, no mcoins work in your country, no credit card, but you lucky you got buddies help you complet first island, you feel free in second island, you tried to farm with big player, you don't have mcoins, you don't have enough ticket to get good arena armor, you still need a month to get cc armor... You try to ask big lv player to farm but they don't add you cuz you poor, they're selfish, so HOW YOU CAN WIN rich guy that time? Is like take the egg hit the stone... You may say i'm noob cuz all i wrote is my real story... Till now... Only trade chat that they communicate with me, beside this, everywher they ignoring me, you know how i farm? Newbies about lv 13 or 14 invite me to farm that i'm lv 18, i accepted cuz they all like me when i was lv 14 like them... So i don't want newbies player say big dump never help them... And i'm not selfish as other player...

lol? u just made a description of my 2nd ranger that i deleted after lvl15  :crazy: , but i used to kill rich anyway, all u need is good friends  ;D

lol? u just made a description of my 2nd ranger that i deleted after lvl15  :crazy: , but i used to kill rich anyway, all u need is good friends  ;D

killing rich guy i can... But sometime... Not always... But you should know beggar life... Rich are not best but better than poor, only noob rich lose in battle