About gift account

Oracles

Just wanna make sure,is it ok if someone gift you an account(coz he quit the game or not using it anymore) without facing any problems in the future? i mean, Can we change the info on that account since its "mine" now? or still consider as against EULA? I just received a lvl18 warlock from a very close friend of mine since he said he quit(that was last night) Im thinking to use it for a change(bored on priest) so i want something new. Im just worried if its fine and not against the rules if im gonna use it and claim it as mine now. Thanks!

-by the way,just to make it clear,it was him who changed the info before he gave it to me.

No, it's prohibited.

This lead us to another question, What must the player do with the account if he wanted to quit ?

No, it's prohibited.

It is?  :wacko:  Then what am i gonna do with it then?

This lead us to another question, What must the player do with the account if he wanted to quit ?

This Mr. Roland

nothing.

Just leave as it is.

History knows a lot of cases, when after 6 months or even a year players want to get back. You know what happen if they already traded or given away their account?

nothing.

Just leave as it is.

History knows a lot of cases, when after 6 months or even a year players want to get back. You know what happen if they already traded or given away their account?

I get your point,but most of the players are kids or teenagers. We dont know what's gonna happen to them in the future,so as a kid or specially teenager(close to have a family) most of them are quiting for good and dont have plan to come back. Honestly, the owner of the warlock i got is a BIG mcoin spender in game and i still remember when he bought 120k mcoins in just 1 day. My point is, He told me his gf is pregnant and he really dont have  time for games anymore so as his close friend he wanted me to be the new owner of it coz he said,he already spent hundreds or thousands pounds to it and he dont want it to leave it hanging just like that. I even told him that i doubt that ill be able to play it coz i think its prohibited but he told me he dont have a choice. This is exactly what he told me "Really? damn,Well its up to you if youre gonna use it or not,but for me? I spent 780 pounds on this warlock and since im quitting,I want it to have a new owner than hang it just like that,i dont want my money to be wasted". I honestly can take care of the account but since this is the case then i have no choice but to break my promise from a friend. Im just sad coz a well-amped or +10 full armors and +9 arena staff warlock deserves a new owner and dont have to be wasted(my opinion). Should i just delete it then? to make the story short lol. :lol: :lol:  coz my friend made a joke "idc,rename it,sell it,delete it. I just dont care anymore"  :mega_shok: :mega_shok:

I dont see the problem here. You can use it just dont change pass and id. I remember r0land posting that sharing is allowed but its your own resposibility. So should be okay as long as you dont change any login info.

I dont see the problem here. You can use it just dont change pass and id. I remember r0land posting that sharing is allowed but its your own resposibility. So should be okay as long as you dont change any login info.

Now sharing of account is Prohibited cuz it makes too much problems based on personal vendetta.It is better to stay away from these cases  :)

and it is hard for the Technical support to determine which one is the Truth..You already have know some examples:

Player Y shares account with Player X.(Player Y:real owner{edit})

Player Y says He quit game and tells X to play his account.Days later,Player Y comes back and finds out his account's ID is changed.During that period Player X sells/trade(case 1) or changed the information(case 2) of that account.

In case 1,Player Y cant retrieve back his account because his friend sold his account.

in case 2,Also same issue but Player X refuses to give back(most of the cases).Both go Technical support and file the issue.Both know the account information etc...So which one to trust??

R0land said that account sharing can be done on your own risk.Still later,they come up with these ignorable issues..Think about it

Im not the one who changed the account's info. It was the old owner who did it before he gave me(he made the info just for me to cover his real email/password i guess). The account's info stays the same so we both know it as of now.

Im not the one who changed the account's info. It was the old owner who did it before he gave me(he made the info just for me to cover his real email/password i guess). The account's info stays the same so we both know it as of now.

for the time being,you shouldnt play that account.Its better to avoid it.

nothing.

Just leave as it is.

What if he won't back man ?

Yes, they get banned permanently.

Player X shares account with Player Y.

Player Y says He quit game and tells X to play his account.

Well If Player X shares his account with Player Y,means Mr.X is the original owner of the account.Now if player Y quits game and how can he tell to the original owner to play his char? He has no right to say that ur argument has no logic.

Here is the solution,me too don't see any problem with this.

Well If Player X shares his account with Player Y,means Mr.X is the original owner of the account.Now if player Y quits game and how can he tell to the original owner to play his char? He has no right to say that ur argument has no logic.

Here is the solution,me too don't see any problem with this.

No,i meant Player.Y is the original owner.I will make correction.TY  :)

I still think this should be stopped :/ It makes a lot of problem