new class 2022 (sentinel / forsaken) :)

Kezay

After a while from the release of the chieftain and the templar

I saw that the developers want to put the 2 classes that are missing in the game (outcasts and sentries).

I think the 2 classes that are coming can use different weapons

Like trident, harps, mandolins, flutes

Spheres of magic, magic books...

We've been creating characters with the same weapons that exist in warspear for a long time.

I think new styles of armor and weapons would be a good thing for the game.

The sentry side is the only one that has a class that uses strong resistance

And blades in both hands (blade dancer).

And for this new outcast character it would be nice to have something like this

(heavy armor and blades in both hands)....

as the sentry side doesn't have any characters like the boss wearing light armor and mace in both hands would be something cool similar to this for elves

or else a new weapon style for these two classes that are coming.

If the new ward class was something like a bard it would be nice to have some weapon style just for him or a totally new weapon for all the magic characters in the game

by: google translate 

there is already 2 new classes coming to warspear sorcerer and witch its a theory of mine, considering names of gears in warspear, these 2 names poped up with rage set, same as charmer and mage class names popup, notice names of gears same as class names

6 hours ago, Kezay said:

After a while from the release of the chieftain and the templar

I saw that the developers want to put the 2 classes that are missing in the game (outcasts and sentries).

I think the 2 classes that are coming can use different weapons

Like trident, harps, mandolins, flutes

Spheres of magic, magic books...

We've been creating characters with the same weapons that exist in warspear for a long time.

I think new styles of armor and weapons would be a good thing for the game.

The sentry side is the only one that has a class that uses strong resistance

And blades in both hands (blade dancer).

And for this new outcast character it would be nice to have something like this

(heavy armor and blades in both hands)....

as the sentry side doesn't have any characters like the boss wearing light armor and mace in both hands would be something cool similar to this for elves

or else a new weapon style for these two classes that are coming.

If the new ward class was something like a bard it would be nice to have some weapon style just for him or a totally new weapon for all the magic characters in the game

by: google translate 

No, they will probably give the elves a 2-mace class as well. Alchemist

Because there is the problem that players want the same weaponry from the enemy as in the cases of the Ranger, which on the Legion side did not exist and dropping bows and crossbows was an unusable gain to only sell, and that is why they released the Hunter. And the sentinels gave them the seeker because they couldn't make themselves invisible.

And in the Legion we need a class like the Blade Dancer because the Rogue is really ugly as damage, then an abandoned BD would have good DPS. also that the selection of the abandoned there are many staff, in the case of the charmer it is like a deception to those who are going to start the game xD, because many consume by sight first.😅

For the topics of the forum there were 2 classes Alchemist and Arcanist, but the arcanist would be another staff class, that makes the abandoned ones boring because most of them are staff, there is not something new like 2-handed weapons. :wind: