Craft hard or impossible!!!!!!!!!

Xtiano

Hi guys, in the new update we receiving new form of do best weapons, ty for that, but now all people do a great effort for up craft lvl, so now have a great trouble, that is get energy catalyst and ethereal catalyst, for make all rare weapons, my quest is the drop rate in the boss maybe can be same like weapons or armor (depend of boss  :unknw: ), but if we can by other way what no be buy at market  :wacko: .. so expensive  :bad:

How can get that.. so I farm in all boss and only get drp common catalyst  :cray:

Please i wait any answer about that

One advise guys for lvl fast craft, buy normal weapons at shop, disassembly and get base material, after when u go to make new item use patience scroll  :yahoo:

PD, when i disassembly arena lvl 17 weapon i get 1 time energy catalyst, after i try like 10 time more and never get that  :shok:

98231_.png

98232_.png

98233_.png

i must say craft is a big disapointment so far.

huge ammount of required xp for the level 14 craft n therefore be able to make the weapons lvl 20.

besides that, high number of catalysts which are rarely found by boss drop, tower or disassemby.

i must say craft is a big disapointment so far.

huge ammount of required xp for the level 14 craft n therefore be able to make the weapons lvl 20.

besides that, high number of catalysts which are rarely found by boss drop, tower or disassemby.

And of course you want the best weapons in game to be super easy to obtain. :facepalm:

And of course you want the best weapons in game to be super easy to obtain. :facepalm:

nope, specially cause  when this new island  comes it will not be the best weapon in game anymore.

n then you will need an even higher craft level.

it will just take forever on craft time + take a shitload of gold for licenses + over 100 tower runs on the hope for catalyst

how can you be excited with this?

but i forgot to mention the main reason i dislike it, these are just like dropped weapons from boss.

you cant make weapons with the enchants you desire, everyone will get the same kinda enchant, no freedom of choice.

there is no change from before craft, everyone with the same set.  :facepalm:

and one more thing, lvl 20 only got 1 bow, 1 sword, 1 axe n 1 staff that i have seen...so these 4 is all there is at lvl 20? no spear, 2 hand sword, mace, no different staff...not nice at all.

but you can disagree ofc.

many impossibruh

You see, craft functions like this:

Let's imagine that you actually play this game, and with some frequency.

You have high level chars with a nice amp level.

Since dungeons update you have been doing it without problem, and you go there with some frequency as well. Maybe even buy some eventual set of Seeker's Stamina along with minions or shit.

So, so far, you have been spending over Amplification (as always), Seeker's Stamina and some whatever stuff at random, maybe enjoying the discounts and such. There you go, you are part of a base of customers, one that nets a constant revenue towards the company. But you can surely bring around more bux for the dev's vodka money.

Then, they release Craft.

I see, that this update, as any other, is directed to a niche of players that are loyal to the game, that play frequently, and divert a portion of their income towards the game, which is the base of customers that really matter along the free players (free players being the free advertisement, but that's another matter).

So far, you belong to the trustworthy (budum*) player/customer base that spends frequently, or, that is used to buying mcoins for, so far; Amplification, Seeker's Stamina, Random stuff (Repair Scrolls, Minions, discounts) and now you have another thing to spend money on, which is Craft.

For the player hitherto explained, the Craft thingy is not that mountain of inaccessibility that it seems, simply because he spends money on the game (or has already spent enough), is used to the game intrinsic "laws" (e.g. bosses drop good stuff, you have to have a good char to take on bosses to take good stuff), and is loyal to the game, so you're not going to complain. And is going to keep pressing the button within your Skinner box because you are already used to (i.e. you are going to keep doing what you are doing, spending money on this game to keep up with it, because of the simple peer pressure to keep up with it as it was unbearably necessary).

And, another thing.

Was/Is it easy to acquire a high level weapon before?

Simply because they have added another way to do that, doesn't mean it is going to be easy. Indeed, it should not be easier.

And you should see craft as a long term investment. You spend a lot of money once, now, to make loads of money in the future, and to avoid spending much more money by means of small expenditures over the course of time, to surmount into an higher amount of money in the long run.

*Whoever gets that reference is epic.