"Quest tracking" option.

Blueborn

I Would like to suggest an option to track/follow a single quest line.

To explain the idea, it is an option to follow a single quest line from multiple accepted quests.

What the option does:

• Arrows of a different color ( such as purple ), will only direct you in the direction of the quest being tracked. Arrows will also direct you to the the right area.
  • The Quest being tracked will show on the map/mini-map as a different color, such as purple.
  • The progress of the quest will appear on the top of the screen during play or in another convenient placement. ( eq. "8/10 of ??? collected" or "speak to ???" ect ). Some opacity may also help, as to avoid player view blockage.
How should it be enabled?:

From the quest menu, you can select particular quests and select menu again to see the quest options. An option to "Enable quest tracker" and "disable quest tracker" could easily be added in these options.

There it is in a nutshell. You may see the idea as redundant, but it can prove to be quite useful. But please, feel free to add your thoughts about the suggestion and anything you may wish to see added to the suggestion.

I Also did a quick search to see if this has been suggested before, but found none. So if i missed one that is similar, please link it so i can add my support.

sry but isnt the button SHOW ON THE MAP like this? it shows u where u need to go to continue or do the quest

That is but a small part of it. I Would suggest reading the suggestion as a whole, not in single parts bro. I Modified that line directly, made it less vague.

The Whole point of this suggestion is for ease of play. When tracking a quest, you do not have to keep opening multiple menu's to find out what you need or where to go.