Most greediest game ever award

Mrlezebonz

If there was an award like this. AI GRIND will knock all the other MMOS out ! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :drinks:

Can you create a better game? And would you make it free after months or years working on it? No.

rohan online released "epic weapons" in their shop that cost OVER $100 EACH and are better then the best weapons in the game BY FAR

this is childs play, youre just mad

umad?

I wouldn't really say that Mrlezebonz. They need money too, they are also humans. And the game is free to play, so I wouldn't say that they are "greedy". Even though those pop-up commercials may be a bit annoying. :lol:

warspear is not the greediest game i have seen i've seen worse but still have some things that they should remove like the pop ups in arena or now astral depending on amps :facepalm:  cuz that greed move is pretty obvious

Ever played an mmo where ya have to pay to pvp? (Arena) haha.

Warspear theme song down below !!  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Play the youtube vid :yahoo: :yahoo:

http://muzpace.com/music/info/37903-Meja-Its+All+About+the+Money.html

Warspear have a lot of cons but don't forget about pros! Dont forget it's the best mmo for phone (even for symbian - that's why I play it)

Btw; If u hate this game so much, you can always quit without spamming. But you won't.

You know why? Because even with all those 'bad things' like paying real money for evertyhing it's still good mmo and a lot of ppl will still enjoy it.