Improvement of Dark Shield skill

tamoae

Do you agree with the idea?   

17 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with the idea?

• yes.
    • no.

Add to dark shield a damage reflection.

When dark shield is activated, the damage it ignores would be reflected at the enemy, dealing the same ammount of damage ignored on him.

It would work like this:

Enemy hits you with a 200 attack, dark shield lower it to 100 and reflects the damage it "ignored" back at the enemy, dealing 100 damage on him.

I think this fits a dark shield skill just right, do you guys like this suggestion?  :drinks:

No. Or they had to decrease % of Shield possibilities of work.

I'm happy enough seeing atk being 0 on my DK cus of the shield.

Ofc if they do it, whitout changing anything i wont complain.

87192_.png

:/ I had lv5 dark shield since like v0.0.0.0.0.0.0.1 and it would only work like 1/10

I just switched it not too long ago because I got tired of it failing. Now it can fail 99% for all i care, I went full offensive skills.

Maybe just increasing success rate of dark shield or just reducing the cooldown of threads of fukin darkness FFS will be just fine :)

:/ I had lv5 dark shield since like v0.0.0.0.0.0.0.1 and it would only work like 1/10

I just switched it not too long ago because I got tired of it failing. Now it can fail 99% for all i care, I went full offensive skills.

Maybe just increasing success rate of dark shield or just reducing the cooldown of threads of fukin darkness FFS will be just fine :)

well, i have posted a while ago about it too.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=94079.0

but i guess i didnt make the topic name correctly  :blush:

suggestion was to lower it to 20 seconds. but only bloody showed up to add to the topic.

No. Or they had to decrease % of Shield possibilities of work.

I'm happy enough seeing atk being 0 on my DK cus of the shield.

Ofc if they do it, whitout changing anything i wont complain.

why would they need to decrease it?  :'(

the chances seen to already be low, i have level 5 n mostly i see it working when i ganked by mobs, going up some 0's.

but most times, dark shield just wont work.

i believe it would be a nice add to this skill, ofc without lowering the already low chance of dark shield to work.

This just in.

+10 DK solos GG

DK solo GG just fine at +8 ;)

Im happy with DS, only buff you can help raise effect so a great long term investment. I happy with the rates DS deflects, its 25% and thats quite high adding dodge/parry/block. I would rather see a balancing of threads cd.

Still on a game break but I thought I check if I had pms and show ABC im still alive if ABC is.

Cheers.

I don't think you get the joke xd

My joke was, the DK would solo GG by just standing there AFK with Dark Shield on while GG attacks him, he won't attack GG.

• 1 month later...

cool, i give suggestion to improve dk and what devs do?

give it to shaman in 3.12 update  :cray:

Shaman

Lightning Shield - Shaman is surrounded by lightning shield. If the shaman gets any damage there's a chance that the shield will return magic damage.

Now tell me this skill doesnt fit a DEATH KNIGHT DARK SHIELD way more than it fits a shaman  :facepalm:

DS is one of a kind skill in warspear. It stacks with a def parameter, alot like offensive skills and physical dmg stat. No other def skills can be influenced by stats and its succes rate is 25% at lv5 thats a GOOD rate. I stand by my statement DS is DKs most useful and character building skill.

If DK needs fixing itslies in threads and im sorry death call was kinds so and so...

agreed i done the same thing wth my dk

• 1 month later...

What's your build look like if you don't mind me asking 

What's your build look like if you don't mind me asking

full ofensive can only mean 5 thorns, 5 exal and 5 threads, taking in consideration when he posted this there was no expert skill.