Item loot prices are too low :(

Razlen

Man after this last update the price of monster drops is tooo low. Im already lvl 9 and still all drops at 1 gold each. I dont know if here is the right place to complain, but tell the admins this. We are poor :P

Fix the prices

Agree, the game become more challenging.

They increase the gears price at shops and lower the loot price.

But, if you can make gold by doing quests and it's enough to buy gears while you doing it you can survey which mob type drop the best.

For instance, in MC faction at 1st island you can loot the blue slime in brown slime cave for 7g drop

Lol when there is no money for repair wat will u do huh with broken items and if we try and farm gold it would take hours just making money for repair how will we buy items then huh?????? Get the price back to the way it was your making the game more boreing not challenging  :facepalm:

Im with u all guys, the drop is good but the prices to sell are too low.

Man im lvl 15 and still with lvl 9 equips  :facepalm:

Admins please consider our requests and do something. Keep the prices and increase quest rewards or just fix the prices of the loot  8)

for these minimal details that the game is losing all his grace. each update the game gets boring.

agree

Now forum more interest me than game itself  :facepalm:

Please set up SMS Pay for smaller countries like New Zealand and especially the Fiji Islands, where I am now, I will get $100 worth of Mcoins instantly if you were to do this.

It is not fair to us players who cannot buy MCoins and have to rely on mob drops which are worthless. Drops pay just enough to cover equipment repair.

I have 50K worth of rare gear that I had to farm for but still its level 13 stuff, now I cant even make that much with the change in drop prices.

Please change drop prices or make MCoins available everywhere by SMS Pay.

I remember thinking when I began my quests in the 2nd island, "Man, these equips are cheap."

That may have been cuz, the drops from the pumas were 7gold and above.

This loot price change is surely a sting. But I think there is more to this than any of us are willing to accept as positive right now.