Ehm...Kill Jelly With One Party

[[[[JAW]]]]

:mega_shok: poop ... i kill with my party  :diablo: , or u afraid about our tecknique ?  :pleasantry:

Im not rich guys  :friends:

WWow congratz on taking a pic after someone else made the kill. Cuz ur not that good. And btw horror isn't that tuff if u have a brain.

:facepalm: your honor dropped from 0 to -100

I tought you was a good player when i fighted with ya in arena. Now i unedrstood you are just another jealous kid.

:facepalm: your honor dropped from 0 to -100

I tought you was a good player when i fighted with ya in arena. Now i unedrstood you are just another jealous kid.

:friends: i see thats rain ,,, ;D

Haha funny rain. Far from jealous. Also far from a kid. Flamewolf sapp kratosdwa starwolf and shiftin. One party took out jelly. Not saying were the only ones who can. But I really don't think jaw is that good. Sorry if my opinion changes my "honor" in your eyes. But everytime I see him he's always hiding behind someone. And when I do catch him one on one well like I said he's just not that good. So  :tease: anywho I must have missed the forum post that says everyone try to please rain with your posts. Im just here to play the game and add my input like the rest of you guys. Don't really care who you are. I didn't realize this was a popularity contest. Geez surrounded by schoolgirls maybe on your next post you can do a cheer?

Haha funny rain. Far from jealous. Also far from a kid. Flamewolf sapp kratosdwa starwolf and shiftin. One party took out jelly. Not saying were the only ones who can. But I really don't think jaw is that good. Sorry if my opinion changes my "honor" in your eyes. But everytime I see him he's always hiding behind someone. And when I do catch him one on one well like I said he's just not that good. So  :tease: anywho I must have missed the forum post that says everyone try to please rain with your posts. Im just here to play the game and add my input like the rest of you guys. Don't really care who you are. I didn't realize this was a popularity contest. Geez surrounded by schoolgirls maybe on your next post you can do a cheer?

Its okay if you say your opinion bro, but you insulted him.

Its not a nice thing. I played with jaw and he is a good player. I like him and he will be on my friends list.

I hate to have enemies.. i dont have any, just stay in peace and stop insulting. You are a mc now but i dont care. I have lots of mcsrespecting me, i dont care who you are, just dont insult and live in peace and you will be my best friends.

Its just a game.. cheers  :drinks:

Its okay if you say your opinion bro, but you insulted him.

Its not a nice thing. I played with jaw and he is a good player. I like him and he will be on my friends list.

I hate to have enemies.. i dont have any, just stay in peace and stop insulting. You are a mc now but i dont care. I have lots of mcsrespecting me, i dont care who you are, just dont insult and live in peace and you will be my best friends.

Its just a game.. cheers  :drinks:

owwww come onn rain ,,, :friends: ... i just noob a weak BD .... :blush: