Please wait until the end of the update process...

Daizy

I'm eager to play for the first time however when I try to get in for the first time I'm getting stuck on the loading page that says "Please, wait until the end of the update process". It just stays at 0/7696 KB (0%). Am I just being impatient? Lol I wanna play, how long does it usually take to get off 0%?

Please & thank you.

I'm on 3G and have logged a million hours on similar games, so I don't think that's the problem.

I've sent a msg to tech maybe they can help me in a couple days. Wewt, I haven't even started playing yet but already I have my first ticket in. Ugh

Oooh I like surprises!

I have a Motorola Photon Q. I tried turning the phone off & on again, I reinstalled the app 3 times, closed out any apps running in the background, I uninstalled apps to free up space. But Nada.

Hah, long time Tiff :)

Anyway to help you both with what I kno about android is this.

Try downloading directly from the site, not from playstore or market. Also, make sure to get the Apk-file. It won`t run without I believe.

Other devices, I`m not aware of. Just try to download from www.warspear.com and all should be fine.

Hm..

are you doing the download correct? Is something blocking the download as in security?

Also wich part does it block on, add a screenshot if you can.

This is harder then I tought it would be >.

So you did the download from the site, ran the installer and tried opening up the Ws client. Does it just keep loading in the client saying "updating etc." or is it something else?

I`m afraid this isn`t anything you can solve or it`s something I`m not aware of.

Better send a ticket to support aswell, I think there might be something funky with the server.

Open a topic in support regarding this aswell, mention that you`ve send the ticket aswell.

I tried downloading the apk file but that didn't work so I tried deleting everything I'd tried so far and started with a fresh apk download but it still didn't help.

I think I'm gonna give up for now, but I really appreciate all the help! I hope this game is gonna be worth all this trouble!

Yep, mine looks just like Tiffany's screenshot. The only thing the apk file changed for me was it reduced my update size to the same as Tiffany's. Bleh.

Yep, mine looks just like Tiffany's screenshot. The only thing the apk file changed for me was it reduced my update size to the same as Tiffany's. Bleh.

The game is fun (I just wish I leveled faster LOL) so id keep trying to get it to work

it took me 2 seconds

Cuz ur a hyper cool  :shok: :shok: :shok:  & its scared of u lols :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok:  u dont know  :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: ???????????????  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you can't be helpfull then stay away mr funny pants.

Also, I just ran the install without any issue's same for data caching etc.

You really have to wait for a reply from your support ticket in this case.

Sprry for the inconviëce

Uh oh. what's p2w?

Pay to win

In this case he means miracle shop.