New Icon, Enemy in area

sheldon

is very difficult to know if you have enemies coming at you (piece of the map where you are currently).

Опубликованное фото

I needed take 3 clicks to reach that window and see if he has any enemies! :mega_shok:

When we are waiting for the arena an icon appears with swords.

When you have a new message also.

Why not an icon when enemies close? It would help a lot to stay on alert (especially against rogues, consider the class abusive, only 2 shifts can kill anyone).

The new icon can be a small white skull on the southeast side of the game screen (above the menu button) and only appear when you have an enemy on the map.

Опубликованное фото

a professional in action in the windows paint :lol:

Thank you and goodbye ;D

is very difficult to know if you have enemies coming at you (piece of the map where you are currently).

Опубликованное фото

I needed take 3 clicks to reach that window and see if he has any enemies! :mega_shok:

When we are waiting for the arena an icon appears with swords.

When you have a new message also.

Why not an icon when enemies close? It would help a lot to stay on alert (especially against rogues, consider the class abusive, only 2 shifts can kill anyone).

The new icon can be a small white skull on the southeast side of the game screen (above the menu button) and only appear when you have an enemy on the map.

Опубликованное фото

a professional in action in the windows paint :lol:

Thank you and goodbye ;D

Is not change anything :rofl:

Spidey sense? 

Never expect gankers or random attacks from any one. However, if this suggestion is implemented--what would you do when the icon appears? I think the end result remains the same--how well you play your class; how good a speed your internet connection is; etc.

This is not absolute but my thoughts.

Thank you.