How i think amp system works

Shifer14

So imagine 10cm white line. Paint the portion of it blue and but an arrow in the middle. The blue section constantly moves in the same direction. When blue sections is under an arrow, the piece that you were amplyfing gets +1. Lets just say you have +0 weapon. To amplify it to +1 blue sections has to be under an arrow. It will be 100% amp because bluse sections moves and repeats, taking over entire white line. If you want +2, it will be harder because blue section thickens making it harder to hit. I thought about it after a test. I amped one piece with randoms intervals and other piece by spamming amplify button. Spamming was much more succesfull because its more likely to hit blue section. So here are my 5 cents. Try it out maybe it will work for you

Something like this, yes, except I visualize it as egg and bacon. The line is the egg and the arrow is the bacon, with each attempt to amp the bacon drops down on the egg. If the bacon hits the yolk then it is success! The higher your amp the smaller the yolk. Although spamming amp attempts I don't think is correct, it just breaks the bacon.

Yes, it's like this.

• 2 weeks later...

Amp needs better system. My idea would be far more effectively and fair. It would work by having a max sign limit for each amp lvl. So if you were +6 it would take a maximum of say 15 sign and then if +8 would be maximum of 20 sign?

So an so on please leave messages if agreed? This way you no you have wasted your hard earned money?

Amp needs better system. My idea would be far more effectively and fair. It would work by having a max sign limit for each amp lvl. So if you were +6 it would take a maximum of say 15 sign and then if +8 would be maximum of 20 sign?

So an so on please leave messages if agreed? This way you no you have wasted your hard earned money?

sounds good, but how would gm buy his ferrari and his personal helicopter if the use your amp sistem?