Necromancer/Priest Heal Over Time

Mrlezebonz

I suggest to change the necromancer/priest heal to Over time. This basically means, when the necro/priest heals themselves it will stay on but it will be over time. so it wil heal then wait 8secconds(regen time, possibly make slightly lower) then heal again for possibly 5times like shaman.

so basically like:

HEAL-->wait 8secconds---> HEAL--->> wait 8 secconds---> HEAL. AND SO ON

DURATION: MAYBE 3-4 HEALS!

THIS IS BECAUSE:

when a necromancer/priest is trapped ina  control effect such as root,circle,hamstring etc. they are not able to heal themselves for quite sometime untill those are all over, so by having this skill, they dont have to worry about healing themselves(like shamans) because the heal is over time.  8)

edit:

FROM A COMMENT I READ: ALSO BECAUSE BONE/HOLY IS NOT ENOUGH TO SUBSTITUTE THE CLASSES FROM NOT MAKING THEIR HEAL OVER TIME!, DOES NOT ABSORB ENOUGH IN PVP ETC, 2 hits and gone, 1crit gone(normal dmg). special, gone

EITHER ACCEPT SUGGESTIOON OR INCREASE BONE/HOLY AMOUNT ABSORB

Hope You liked, this skill would really help alot :)

why dont u play druid or shaman if u whine about priest/necro, they have shield so it wont damagd  them when they got rooted/hammed(at least for 2/3 hits). if their heal is like overtime would that be balance for druid/shaman?, ill say a BIG NO!. :nea:

umm necro n priest are almost perfect character........ rest is on the user.  :)

Exacly and dont forgot druid/shaman get heal when stuned(buff heal)

and crit heal is op if apiled 3 times a row  ;)

i agree with lezebonz, u guys arnt thinking about when they are gtrapped in control affects, shield doesnt last long enough from the effect.

I 100% agree with lezebonz. would make sense for over time, but possibly heal 3 times over time

if not that skill, increase damage absorption of the skills Bone/Holy Shield :)