Important Mage Class Request

Skiney

This is a list that I consider really Important about some requests regarding the Mage class:

1. first and Most Important, we need a Mage specific Abyss Zealot Cape. Having unnecessary Astral is anoying.

2. The Abyss Zealot Staff looks exactly like the Druid's Level 14 Quest Staff, not cool, At least change its color please.

3. The Great Astrologer Charge.... Looks like a Long Stick, Priest Level ->7

Please Consider touching these 3 issues before releasing The Level Cap update, we mages really would apreciate it.

The first suggestion is a good one. There really isn't a cloak designed for mages.

And about staves. If you don't like how your weapon looks then buy a decorative skin for it.

Well, 30-50k for changing the look is a bit much.

Warlock:

Lv15 arenastaff looks like lv14 quest staff, that looks like lv13 staff, but with with a more light blue color :facepalm:

Well, 30-50k for changing the look is a bit much.

Exactly! I want my staff to look awesome, not pay lots of gold to make it look good, ohh well, that way AiGrind gets money, typical  :pardon:

same problem with paladin,to increase astral this class have to choose druid or priest cape.pala must sacrifice other slot with useless moon or sun.pity for chosen class