Scary tale of Lake Elemental.

If you travel to Pure Lake in Irselnort on a quiet day,you just might catch a glimpse of the Lake Elemental. The Elemental looks like a huge Blue monster with an angry look on his face,it is like a 30 feet tall. Body made out of water,its having a golden belt around its waist,big golden bracelets in both of its hands and a mouth big enough to eat a man. According to some, it has small legs and it kind of scurries when it ventures out on land. But in the water - watch out! It can swim faster than a horse can gallop - makes a mile a minute on a good day. Sometimes the monster likes to sneak up on unwary swimmers and blow water at them. The ones it doesn't carry off to eat, that is.

As I was sleeping happily underwater, it was already dusk gentle cold breeze was blowing around the Pure Lakes. I heard a human singing and walking along the lake area , I tried to ignore him and continue my sleep but that human shamans voice was getting louder and louder. I was raged by his actions and wanted to teach him a lesson not to mess with my sleep. So I went up to the surface, there was a tiny shaman. I could see that he was already frightened by looking at me but still that brave little fellow managed to cast some spells on me and he high tailed to the nearby Puma Town faster than you can say Jack Robbinson. He left his staff behind and claimed I ate it. It was his lucky day as my stomach wasn't growling for hunger.

Sometimes, when I had been quiet for a while, people start saying that I am gone for good.Some folks even dredge up that old tale that says how Pecos Bill heard about the Lake Elemental and bet some cowpokes that he could wrestle that Elemental until it said uncle. According to them folks, the fight lasted for days and created a hurricane around Pure Lakes.Finally, 10 Amped Barbarian flung me over his axe and that I flew so far and I went plumb around the world and landed in Ayvondil island,where I live to this day.

Course, we know better than that. I am just hibernating-like. Keep your eyes open at dusk and maybe you'll see me come out to feed. Just be careful swimming in the lake, or you might be my next meal!

As from the 3rd rule the story should be narrated from the characters point of view.

So its been edited now.

Wt makes me ready a text:

1st Title;

2nd The Introduction;

Very nice story...got my attention and i wanted to read all til the end, :good: good luck!