Greetings players of us sapphire

Thefaa

:diablo: Greetings and good fortunes to all the players of us sapphire, some of you may recognize me from in game play but i thought because i enjoy playing the game so much i would introduce myself on forum to those players who i have never really interacted with.. my name is michael im 22 from california aka level 20 druid thefaa of ABN guild and despite some in game fueds with players Id like to wish everyone luck and good fortunes..... accept that noob ass weak rouge turtle  :dirol: :diablo:

dude do you not see my pic i am a guy and that thefa mage is not me  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

How can someone  forget ya,Self acclaimed Pro who ganks liltle levels at nadir. lmao

:rofl:

gank is such an ugly word i like to think of it as unprovoked killing that sounds nicer

I AM NOT THE MAGE PLEASE REFER TO MY INTIAL POST WHERE IT STATES THE CHAR WHO I AM  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

so your the druid?!

that worst  :facepalm:

Agreed...

Hey Brine I think theres an open spot in my pt were just happening to run by Thefaa Wanna come? ;) ;) :spiteful:

( Warining:Thefaa is too weak to take 3 hits from My rouge so u may not get any action :( )

;D lol,,my name mr xXx ,,i live at greenland  :facepalm: ,,and im 200 years old ,, :blush:

,,and im playboy  :pleasantry: