Best Plan for Rogue Stats?

Wyatt

Hey guys

I made a new rogue account and so far I'm lvl 7. I'm going to max out the Merciless Strike skill. After that, should I take turns in upgrading the Stealth and Gouge (example, on lvl 10 spend one point on stealth, one on gouge, lvl 12 on stealth, lvl 14 on gouge)?

I maxed merciless then at 10 i got lvl 3 stealth.

Since i will go up to 14 lvl and not lvl up for a while rest 2 points will go to gouge

And if i reach 20 lvl i will have maxed stealth and gouge ;D

Arena build - the cookie cutter, 5 Merciless, stealth and gouge.

Best for arena.

For everything else you could mix up some skills.

Do NOT max anything but the ones I mentioned above.

PvP doesn't happen a lot in EU anyways, so it's better to mix it, otherwise you'll get ♥♥♥♥ed in the rear.

Kick lv5 is too much. Lv5 Dodge is not even necessary, only level it for duration not for Dodge.

Build depends on your preferences and activities,

I think Gouge is a complete waste to level in PvP at the same time useless when it's not lvl 5 in arena, so I made mine lv1.

I barely arena and if I do I would go with a Warlock, Shaman or Rogue, so stun is not really needed. My Rogue partners would always have 5 Gouge since they are cookie cutting newbies.

And Dodge is just boss in melee PvP. I used to kill +10 BDs with 1600 Def and 14% Resilience, +8/7 SD rondels because of Dodge.

Kick in the back good skill but i leave it at lvl 1 because my dodge is already very high i can use the 1 lvl skill if i fight a strong opponent and i have lots of energy left

Merciless... Well ofc 5 lvl since i love dealing tons of damage :rofl:

Dodging at lvl 1 because it adds 5% dodge and lasts for a long time no need to up this skill

Gouge at 5 because i love stuns that last long with stealth as a combo im in control of poor elfs who get attacked out of nowhere and get stunned for a year and watch me dance near them before i kill em :spiteful:

Stealth = Ultimate skill imho you cant be seen, at 5 lvl it lasts a long time and enemies have lower chance to spot you, you can use it with gouge as a combo, the higher the lvl the more % damage gets added and with 1 hit you can leave ur opponent either dead or with very low hp

Not to mention the unending tons of fun in elf lands killing noobs out of nowhere and trolling them >:D

if you want for pve , go for stealth +gouge combo

if you want for pvp, go for dodge+kick combo

It will different for PvP. Gouge also is usefull if ur rogue got more health regen then ur enemy u demand. But this can be a discusion about hours  :wacko:

I mean i agree too that dodge also usefull.. But not higher then lvl 2. Dodge only got +5 dodge% on +1. Even its +5. Only duration will be longer.

But with kick in back i agree.

I like to hunt much. I just got strike at 5, stealth 5, dodge 1, kick 3, gouge 3. And i can hunt with alot fun  :yahoo:

Kick in the back good skill but i leave it at lvl 1 because my dodge is already very high i can use the 1 lvl skill if i fight a strong opponent and i have lots of energy left

Merciless... Well ofc 5 lvl since i love dealing tons of damage :rofl:

Dodging at lvl 1 because it adds 5% dodge and lasts for a long time no need to up this skill

Gouge at 5 because i love stuns that last long with stealth as a combo im in control of poor elfs who get attacked out of nowhere and get stunned for a year and watch me dance near them before i kill em :spiteful:

Stealth = Ultimate skill imho you cant be seen, at 5 lvl it lasts a long time and enemies have lower chance to spot you, you can use it with gouge as a combo, the higher the lvl the more % damage gets added and with 1 hit you can leave ur opponent either dead or with very low hp

Not to mention the unending tons of fun in elf lands killing noobs out of nowhere and trolling them >:D

The skills of mersicle, stealth and gouge it to max is ineed one of the most usefull and powerfull skills for the rogue.

And u got the mind of a hunt-instinkt too just like me  :friends:

And if im bored and dont focus at max on the game, i just go to the PvP cave to chill and pm sometimes. Its a tavern for me  :drinks: haha