the story of the panthers greatest ruler, Marashka

Once upon a time there was a land called Arinar . Creatures used to be the rulers of these lands but, once the time went by, humans started appearing. They came by boat over the ocean,destroying everything in their path and building cities and castles.They were merciless , soon starting a war . The animals where caught in the middle , being hunted down and killed by these humans.

Marashka was one of the first creatures to appear in Arinar. She was the ruler of all panthers and she was the only creature that humans couldn't kill.

One day, one of Marashka`s panthers gave out the alarm.

"The humans are coming" she shouted

Then, suddenly Marashka saw them. There were three humans coming toward her and slicing all the panthers that tried to oppose .

"There she is! We must kill her once and for all!" Said one of the warriors.

Marashka gave out a terrifying roar and she rushed to them . She felt pain, anger and was soon tired but she didn't quit. After a breathtaking battle three corpses were laying at her feet.

A few hours later Marashka was awaken by the sounds outside her den. As she exited she saw her panthers trying to defeat the five warriors who were searching to kill her. One of the humans died but all of her  panthers were dead. She jumped at the nearest human and the battle began. After hours of fighting, only one human was left. Marashka knew him very well..... He was one of the humans bravest warrior. They looked at each other for some time ...and... then , the enemy strikes her!

She fell to the ground , her view going black ..... Her life flashing in front of her eyes.

She saw her childhood, the day she was promoted leader of all panther, the day she met the wolfs leader, Fang. She  remembered how the humans came and  captured him. He fought for his freedom but in vane... They put him on a big boat and took him to faraway lands  .

Seeing Fangs face made her strong. With an incredible determination she grabbed the enemy by the neck and threw him on the ground.She was victorious once again ....... As she closed her eyes and sighed of relief  a powerful pain was felt in the neck. While looking down she saw how the human with his last forces hit her with his knife.

Marashka felt hot and fell to the ground. She looked up  to the sky, hearing Fang's voice in her head , how he used to motivate and encourage her using words filled with love.

She closed her eyes , frankly smiling. Such a bad time to smile but she did it. In her last moments of life she thought how unfair it all is ..... How it is to be hunted down..... And with a last sigh, the panther put her head on her paws.

There she laid.... At last defeated , but free ..... Finding the end with a smile..... Well this was the end!!  The end of the panthers greatest ruler .....

MARASHKA

Haha I hope u like it guys  ;D

maraksha is famale :bad: ?? how can you know?? :bad:

Ty male shaman  ;D ;D 

And soldier marshka not name of a boy :bad: and panthers ussualy take u to girls :wacko: :facepalm:

By looking between her legs when she`s dead.

Good story :D

ever you do with marak :bad: ?

i see in ur story, maraskha, not maraksha  :blush:

If you guys see any strange words its typing mistake  8) 8) . just ask me and ill say real meaning  :good: :good:

hey guys anyone know hot to count characters ?  :facepalm: :facepalm:  Thank you :drinks:

2,798 with spaces. You can thank me by reading my story.

thank a lot bro  :drinks: :drinks:

Read your story ;D ;D ;D  cool bro lets get a prizeeeeee :give_rose: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: