Shaman/Druid Astral difference

Smurfer

Question

I was wondering if there is any difference in the base astral stats of shaman and druid.

Luks puzzled me when he said Marceline heals 220 so I spoke to him/her (idk) and got linked the equip..it is worse than my shaman has, yet the astral he/she has is bigger..

so I wonder whether druids have less base dmg/moon for instance or it is just a bug?

P.S. I have full astral set (Astral 247) and heal +215, Marceline has the same equip, but has regular cape instead of the Light cape and has more astral...(253 if i am not mistaken)

22 answers to this question

i checked lvl 1 shaman and druid both heal the same. can anyone check druid level 18 with twisted charge (+moon crystal) how much does it heal and the bolt damage without armour on chipmunk/rabbit? my shaman heals +42 and does 254 damage using bolt.

I use 247 astral and the healing points (215) but marceline has 254 astral and heal with (220) thats the diffrents there are no bug i used also full astral equip 256 and heal with (224)  :good:

but marceline has 254 astral and heal with (220)

Godly, thats the point..we have same equipment, (+i got cape which Marc doesnt) so we should have nearly same astral stats, yet Marceline has 254 astral and me only 247, thats why i ask..

Check my astral set and tell me what I miss and I will agree with u its not a bug:

[Light cape] +16 astral

[Graceful amulet] +16 astral

[Twisted stave] +126 astral

[Vestment of berengar light] +22 astral

[Light sash] +16 astral

[sorcerer gloves] +19 astral

[Excellent signet] + 16 astral

[Qualitative ring] +16 astral

=247.. so it means that either i miss base healing or druids have advantage...

We just did a simple test with Siwers and it confirmed the theory that it is either a bug or devs wanted to give elf druids a little unfair advantage..

Naked Shaman has 0 Moon, 0 Astral

Naked Druid has 0 moon and 0 astral

so if we both use the same equipment with same stats, how come their astral stats is bigger? I heard the same goes for moon dmg..they have more with the same equip..

We just did a simple test with Siwers and it confirmed the theory that it is either a bug or devs wanted to give elf druids a little unfair advantage..

so if we both use the same equipment with same stats, how come their astral stats is bigger? I heard the same goes for moon dmg..they have more with the same equip..

I dont think they did it on purpose. I hope they just missed it. Cuz theres no sense to make druids strongers.

I use full atak set but no berengar drop  and i get 253 Moon but it show 254 moon on rabite test the set is ( wrought mantle , graceful pandet , twisted charge  , light glove , light baldric , 2x exellent ring )

compare healing without any armour/weapon and damage of spell with same weapon. the difference can come along with skill levels.

just checked screen Godly posted in Boss drops.. 253 moon can be seen in the background with the same equipment I have, while i have 244 (246 with the berengar drop ring)..so it is a bug..just simply count it..

Do not forget about passive skill (Concentration)

post-2-14177018438243_thumb.png

Thanks Miocco, that explains the Moon increase, what about the astral?

P.S. could shamans then have 4% astral increase instead of health? would be more fair :P

Game designer said that concentration also effect on magic of Astral (it's not only healing magic).

Hmm.. given Astral magic does not produce any damage (Concentration should only add 4% to damage -> Moon magic), is this correct approach? And if yes, does it mean druids have 4% increase in 2 stats (mostly used btw) Moon/Astral and shamans only 4% increase in health? If yes, could this be somehow balanced in the future?

As for hp/def there are runes (1350 hp -> 4% = 54hp  :facepalm: ) but for moon/astral, only 1 crystal (for each -> only for staff) and then the boss drops so I find it little unfair to poor shammies :) One class should have improved Moon, one Astral at least until new magic is implemented.

Hmm.. given Astral magic does not produce any damage

refinement - NOW Astral magic does not produce any damage.

Yes, I was referring to current situation..as basically what we have now: druids get up to 10 points on each Moon and Astral, and shamans get in average 54 hp.. so shaman, even with best gear available are still worse than druids in average equip..so i find CURRENT setup little unbalanced, that`s all..

Anyway, thanks for explanations and feedback, much appreciated ;)

I was wondering if there is any difference in the base astral stats of shaman and druid.

Luks puzzled me when he said Marceline heals 220 so I spoke to him/her (idk) and got linked the equip..it is worse than my shaman has, yet the astral he/she has is bigger..

so I wonder whether druids have less base dmg/moon for instance or it is just a bug?

P.S. I have full astral set (Astral 247) and heal +215, Marceline has the same equip, but has regular cape instead of the Light cape and has more astral...(253 if i am not mistaken)

smurfer this is my problem too, i have full astral set [247] level 18 Shaman my heal is 215,,,

i hate this smurf...so much so much

i have a friend in elf level 17 she using npc item astral but we have the same heal damn !!my all astral items is rare how's that possible and my friend got npc item astrall