Deathknight possible new skill, Return To Sender.

Hourai

Alright so i read reworked or maybe new skills, but this is just me throwing my 5 cents in.

Return To Sender

In every attack the Deathknight withstands, there is a small possibility that the attack will be sent back to the attacker. The possibility increases with the skill level, and it works like dark shield. Once its triggered, you see a red circle under the deathknight's feet (like mage's sun shield, yeah, not even close) and the skill works normal after that.

Of course the chance will be small, so it'll be fair.

Opinions and constructive comments are welcome.

too OP,no one can beat a lucky dk on this rate.

Of course the chance will be small, so it'll be fair.

Burn. I have this one well thought out.

Suggest healing skill for dk, and i will say yes.

Yeah maybe add some healing, have 3.5k hp, shittons of awesome stats, a shield skill that drops damage, and there you go, solo eye.

Kill yourself.

too OP,no one can beat a lucky dk on this rate.

Nah not OP, dont be scared bro if your priest could kill his own party if you dare tear jizzsaw :blush:

Yeah maybe add some healing, have 3.5k hp, shittons of awesome stats, a shield skill that drops damage, and there you go, solo eye.

Kill yourself.

:D

rogues fail stealth is 5%,still i see threads "stealth useless,stealth always fail against players"

will you make it 2% ? anf let me guess

"dks new skill useless" thread or if you make it high "dks new skill ducking OP" thread

Nah not OP, dont be scared bro if your priest could kill his own party if you dare tear jizzsaw :blush:

this is a professional skill disscution,not one of your dramas spanish,act professional a lil bit.

rogues fail stealth is 5%,still i see threads "stealth useless,stealth always fail against players"

"dks new skill useless" thread or if you make it high "dks new skill ♥♥♥♥ing OP" threadthis is a professional skill disscution,not one of your dramas spanish,act professional a lil bit.

What do other skills have to do with this? You stand up for your ground with false statements and examples.

the point is making OP skill with low chance is a knife with 2edges,stop acting ignorant and dicuss like a professional,you know what i meant but still you taking advantage to speack an ignorant bullshit to make your skill look better,I expected the better.

the point is making OP skill with low chance is a knife with 2edges,stop acting ignorant and dicuss like a professional,you know what i meant but still you taking advantage to speack an ignorant bullshit to make your skill look better,I expected the better.

Опубликованное фото

D.K can heal with dark magic, like another game :dirol:

"dks new skill useless" thread or if you make it high "dks new skill ♥♥♥♥ing OP" threadthis is a professional skill disscution,not one of your dramas spanish,act professional a lil bit.

Wasnt joking, i see this suggestion good and would be cool if Dk reflect skills, not 100% ofc, like other buffs blessing or dark shield arent 100% because will be too op.

And would be cool seeing tears reflected :)

Not my intention make drama, if i do want make some, i post at ABC how you joined lying to Sange about me Vomm and others voted you when none asked us.

Have nice day

keep posting the off-topic billshit,i said my point and people are free to give a real talk discussing it or bullshit off-topic begging for a drama

and for the record spanish,my yeses were cherry,nubrose,vomm,mbd,catalonia

I menstioned you to mercuriall because you were a close friend of mine,I guess i was wronge.

and btw,you say you don't want a drama still spamming the topic talking about priests tears which has nothin to do with this,I really excpected the better

Healing skill for dk? Hell no. Someone wants to be like paladin  :blush:

A healing skill for dk would make the game crap. Dk is a damage/def/pvp based class, and has many forms of of damage if skills are used right. There is no way dk would even look good healing lmao, that's really funny. Pala is a support class, healing, aura healing buff, and foj croud control. Give a dk healing makes no sense what so ever. 

If I'm not mistaken dk shield skill can equal out with pala's heal. I any case dk already has a healing skill. I just depends on how you see it.

Shield can obsorb and reduce damage.

Heal can undo damage.

Healing skill for dk? Hell no. Someone wants to be like paladin  :blush:

A healing skill for dk would make the game crap. Dk is a damage/def/pvp based class, and has many forms of of damage if skills are used right. There is no way dk would even look good healing lmao, that's really funny. Pala is a support class, healing, aura healing buff, and foj croud control. Give a dk healing makes no sense what so ever. 

If I'm not mistaken dk shield skill can equal out with pala's heal. I any case dk already has a healing skill. I just depends on how you see it.

Shield can obsorb and reduce damage.

Heal can undo damage.

i wasnt saying that dk need higher healing than a paladin,more like 50hp healing...

i wasnt saying that dk need higher healing than a paladin,more like 50hp healing...

Naw, healing isnt for dk period. Thats why there is regen.