i got scam

koolkid

you are right so ... i apologize for ubly word *ugly* , but there is few point u hv to knew .... 1- my future not ur business , about me ll hv new life new friends not badly angry like someone i knew and grow up ..... 2- dont put family in this ugly topic coz my family much better than u atleaxt i ll get jop wtb u *atleast* INFO : i could ignore this topic and newer *never* answwr here but ask ur self .... did u saw scammer talk to you after hacking u??? this is the point

u have to know something 1) ur job not mine business too u are the person who said i will be doctor or engineer,i just commenting what u said before.2) family, here people come to know what ur family teaches u,abusing other person family and get abusing in reply? U have friends? Goods even thieves have gang so it common and btw where u link ur family better vs job, lol even an uneducated person get a sweeper job in any case btw u educated means good but u reacting like an uneducated human being, if u are not a stealer then why reacting like stealer not paying gold back,and u loosing ur own repo by doing mistakes regularly simple if u pay me my gold then i myself post here"gotta my gold" now its upto u.may allah gives u thinking power.amen

u have to know something 1) ur job not mine business too u are the person who said i will be doctor or engineer,i just commenting what u said before.2) family, here people come to know what ur family teaches u,abusing other person family and get abusing in reply? U have friends? Goods even thieves have gang so it common and btw where u link ur family better vs job, lol even an uneducated person get a sweeper job in any case btw u educated means good but u reacting like an uneducated human being, if u are not a stealer then why reacting like stealer not paying gold back,and u loosing ur own repo by doing mistakes regularly simple if u pay me my gold then i myself post here"gotta my gold" now its upto u.may allah gives u thinking power.amen

i told u keep family away from this topic ... warning !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wanna ask u something ..... if im realy scammer why i deni to take ur id & pw when u was hv exams ... (( u asked me to take it ))) but i said no , so that why make me much pride and knew my self not scammer ... if my friends like u so they deserve that incase of i dont mean to hack but from any1 '' i never allow to dustman like u to call me scammer ''

i wanna ask u something ..... if im realy scammer why i deni to take ur id & pw when u was hv exams ... (( u asked me to take it ))) but i said no , so that why make me much pride and knew my self not scammer ... if my friends like u so they deserve that incase of i dont mean to hack but from any1 '' i never allow to dustman like u to call me scammer ''

Yeah that explain all about the gold.

SCAMMER NOOB

Profundo,to be honest you're not helping at all :facepalm:

It's a childish drama between 2friends,let then solve it on their own,I'm quite sure shhhhrree didn't want it to go this far and just pay the gold,I'm also quite sure samxcool didn't really want to call him scammer,it was a fool moment and he just wanted his gold,both of them knows they shouldn't have done de shit,but they both want the childish pride now :facepalm:

It's a childish drama between 2friends,let then solve it on their own,I'm quite sure shhhhrree didn't want it to go this far and just pay the gold,I'm also quite sure samxcool didn't really want to call him scammer,it was a fool moment and he just wanted his gold,both of them knows they shouldn't have done de shit,but they both want the childish pride now :facepalm:

bro i already told him to pay my gold but he dnt wanna pay as before as now,i just want my gold and nothing more,

bro i just want my gold back and he dnt wanna pay thats all,he keep abusing me just go through the whole topic ,many times he abuse me,if i get my gold ill stop txtng here and even post that i got my gold but he dnt wanna listen,

bro i just want my gold back and he dnt wanna pay thats all,he keep abusing me just go through the whole topic ,many times he abuse me,if i get my gold ill stop txtng here and even post that i got my gold but he dnt wanna listen,

Yasir, my friend, 8 or 9 times i helped friends or unknown people to get their chars/items/gold back, sadly the pacific way never worked and what worked every time was stalk the scammer, tell everyone how untrustable he is, and keep asking gently or in a bad way to give the char/ite3m/gold back.

And every time worked.

I guess shhhree is just taking advantage of the situation cause the ball is in his yard ( i mean he have the gold) i dnt care about him or others, im just here, nothing better to do that try teach ppl play nice, up to them if they prefer create a drama.

Im the first who will post and tell everyone that shhhhree did what he have to do.

If he do it.

If he do not for me is a scammer. And i dnt post here some names of ppl i know cs i lend then jnot high ammounts as 6k 10k, but if they got 380k and dnt give and abuse ill duck them every days.

you heard then shhhree,they all ready to clear your name and tell everyone that you were missunderstood if you pay the gold back,just pay the damn gold and forget the pride of "I won't pay cuz he threaten me,I only pay when I want to"

this childish pride was the reason my primary school days weren't the best :facepalm:

well i not missunderstand , maybe he is , and i asked quedtion and no answeer i got .. again '' if i'm scammer why i didnt take ur id when u was goinbg to be away from game some and i refused '' that make me more violent for what u did koolKID

yasir ... u completely right and i ll help u .... to cleq **clear arabs name ** and shut the duck up any gay call arabs with bad accuse.... not coz im fear from that gay and toddler prof.... i even ignore his post and answer koolKID and irfan coz the problem just between me and them or any gOOD Guy  ( ..i.. ) for anyelse

well i not missunderstand , maybe he is , and i asked quedtion and no answeer i got .. again '' if i'm scammer why i didnt take ur id when u was goinbg to be away from game some and i refused '' that make me more violent for what u did koolKID

ahmed i never told u to take my i.d and one more thing u was busy in yours exams once when u told me my paper is running and my friend will play that, btw ahmed if u not a scammer then simple pay the gold i surely post this that u paid me here and even in alliance chat thatsall i will do,now ur wish.

u who the kid all u hv is nothing im 18 years old and im better than u , i ll be engineer soon after that month every here can design webs there is no problem about it ...... engineers much better than u do kid . huh web designer omg funny

lol  shree  u  r  enginner pls  repair my local  tape  :cray: :cray:

u  thought  u  only  here  enginner  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:  hahahaha  wt  a  joke  lol  and  i  think  u  kid  here  hahahaha  beeter  grow  up  man or  woman  idk wt  u  8) 8) 8) 8)

ahmed i never told u to take my i.d and one more thing u was busy in yours exams once when u told me my paper is running and my friend will play that, btw ahmed if u not a scammer then simple pay the gold i surely post this that u paid me here and even in alliance chat thatsall i will do,now ur wish.

first u who told me that ad lipok is witness he asked about the guy who use ur v *char * and i was chating that guy .... lol my exams even start next week how come ..... and u told me u gave ur if *id* to other frien and told me '' you want my id '' like that and i refused

and w8 a sec ..... from whom i take sure that my char wont take bann ... its over adnan and its all ur fault from begining ... ''' from one of quality menis be patient '''  if u be patient from begining and didnt male *make* that topic ....... ah ya allah NO COMMEnt

adnan leave it he is just Harami from his birth.

His birth was haram, his growth was haram, his frndship haram.....

We can gather dat gold soon np... Leave it.

********END OF TOPIC********

you guys are over growing a small proplem,don't call him with these nasty words,all this for gold in a game ffs :facepalm:

just give them de ducking gold shrreee.

im not harami maybe u r , i didnt scamm dragonek even he waited me to pay him for long time more than u .... but u run for ur money ( friend money ) shame on u littl brain .... better this is the end coz my life has just begun

Respected devs, i know i am fool to trust a guy name shhhree, he scam me my 380k. He says he will give me guiding vestmant from other char and i trust him because we hunting together so i give gold to him but afterthat he dnt give me my gold and not even gt vestmant. Its now more then a month now and still i dnt get my gold, kindly take action against that scammer.I know i lost my gold but i want that scammer to be punished.I am attaching s.s of chatting with him about gold and sry i dnt have exchange s.s because it was matter of trust.Hope u will punish tha scammer as soon as possibleThanking u,Samxcool

Guys thanks to da all players who entertained dis post......

a gud news i got 100 signs from shhhhhree he said he will give rest 200k soon.

Springy ty bro

Springy ty bro

now you own shree a sorry for all the shit talk you said to him,just saying so the gold doesn't make you forget what nasty words you said to shhhhree

now you own shree a sorry for all the shit talk you said to him,just saying so the gold doesn't make you forget what nasty words you said to shhhhree

Wew SORRY...... for what,

If i done any mistake i wont hesitate to say sorry.....

and even after getting da rest gold..... He will b a scammer for me. And i will not respect such players.....

It can b a just breakup between shhhhh and shhhhre dats it.

I wont involve in his activities and i wont let him involve in mine.

Iam just waiting for rest gold

ok here iam, im malekxloka , as u know i left game months and i told bloodlordz to take care of my acc and he said he will give it back when i get back to the game, when i open i try to find him but nero told me that blood have some problems so i need to wait. i asked my friend spanish and he told me to txt him on forum so i did and he is denying that im malek, i told him every thing about my char and what he say before i give it to him but he kept denying and ignoring my low lvl char. all my friends knew me that im real malek but he kept denying the truth, i really want my char back. u can ask zeyweom and nomana they new that malekxvamp is malekxloka cuz i can chat with them outside game when i used to play malekxloka with hassn we made part on whatsapp to chat so i nomana uzun hassn blackbn all can knew who iam , also i can answer any question about what malek did or do cuz its me and i know it. plz help me get my acc back and thx

ok here iam, im malekxloka , as u know i left game months and i told bloodlordz to take care of my acc and he said he will give it back when i get back to the game, when i open i try to find him but nero told me that blood have some problems so i need to wait. i asked my friend spanish and he told me to txt him on forum so i did and he is denying that im malek, i told him every thing about my char and what he say before i give it to him but he kept denying and ignoring my low lvl char. all my friends knew me that im real malek but he kept denying the truth, i really want my char back. u can ask zeyweom and nomana they new that malekxvamp is malekxloka cuz i can chat with them outside game when i used to play malekxloka with hassn we made part on whatsapp to chat so i nomana uzun hassn blackbn all can knew who iam , also i can answer any question about what malek did or do cuz its me and i know it. plz help me get my acc back and thx

another problem of scamming,wew devs malek is the oldest player in e.u server and peoples knows how good he is, @ malek i know ur conditions what u feeling right now,but our devs is loyal and they will surely help u out.just send a token to suppourt with all ur detalils that u was having i.e device name, platform, way of  m.coins buy etc, just like court needs truth same like our devs tell them they will help u for sure.plz devs help this guy

Wew SORRY...... for what,

If i done any mistake i wont hesitate to say sorry.....

and even after getting da rest gold..... He will b a scammer for me. And i will not respect such players.....

It can b a just breakup between shhhhh and shhhhre dats it.

I wont involve in his activities and i wont let him involve in mine.

Iam just waiting for rest gold

did you read what you posted about him before he pay back the gold? you called him a batard,a sun of a ♥♥♥♥♥, alot of stuff that has nothing to do with a game,no one asking you to be his friend,but you unless you say sorry for those words,you are just descriping yourself with them.

i knew it malekxvamp is yours. btw good uck to takin ur char back. i hope to see u in game with ur main shaman ^^

devs plz help me, your the only one who can help me , everytime i text bloodlordz  :facepalm: he ignore me and deny the truth. plz solve my problem i wanna check up with these nice updates , hope u all understand my problem and try to help me :friends: . And hope u never meet someone like that stealer

devs plz help me, your the only one who can help me , everytime i text bloodlordz  :facepalm: he ignore me and deny the truth. plz solve my problem i wanna check up with these nice updates , hope u all understand my problem and try to help me :friends: . And hope u never meet someone like that stealer

bro, hope u will get ur account back,our devs will surely help u out,they take times but they doing good

bro, hope u will get ur account back,our devs will surely help u out,they take times but they doing good

thx for the help, i really missed my shamy malekxloka and my warlock kittyxlock alot

did you read what you posted about him before he pay back the gold? you called him a batard,a sun of a ♥♥♥♥♥, alot of stuff that has nothing to do with a game,no one asking you to be his friend,but you unless you say sorry for those words,you are just descriping yourself with them.

Yasir , it is his nature no one can change it

Springy ty bro

now that you have received signs , i also think you should say sorry.

Yar tune usse kuch bad words bole hai jo ki necessary nahi the , mana ki uski galti hai par tere bhi thodi galti hai. Ye baat is level tak nhi bhi aati to bhi chalta. Sorry bol de.