Devs on server checking and moderating

Saber

Than my last suggestion i edited this post

Devs should be chat moderators

they cant be clicked or seen

They are just moderating the chat system :clapping:

Dev will have unlimited space in ignore list, because he will ignore about half of a server. :tease:

But to solve the problems, players should do it. Report players selling/trading/buying accounts. Gather lots of elves/mcs and kill the gankers/jumpers/disturbers. Maybe make a clan just for it, cause I'm pretty sure there's one at eu server... epic panda clan? forgot the name. A friend told me that its a mc/elf clan protecting the cave from such people.  :good:

Dev will have unlimited space in ignore list, because he will ignore about half of a server. :tease:

But to solve the problems, players should do it. Report players selling/trading/buying accounts. Gather lots of elves/mcs and kill the gankers/jumpers/disturbers. Maybe make a clan just for it, cause I'm pretty sure there's one at eu server... epic panda clan? forgot the name. A friend told me that its a mc/elf clan protecting the cave from such people.  :good:

Yeah they "clean" other people who wear panda costumes and arent in that clan by logging their elves. Such protection. They dont help, and if they do, either the victim is on KOS list or others cry "pls kill this". Disgrace killing your own people for such stupid reason.

Yeah they "clean" other people who wear panda costumes and arent in that clan by logging their elves. Such protection. They dont help, and if they do, either the victim is on KOS list or others cry "pls kill this". Disgrace killing your own people for such stupid reason.

Personally i don't know who's in that clan. All i know is that it exists, and is supposedly meant to protect the dignity of pvps. Also, I've never seen anyone killing someone for just wearing a particular costume (unless its demonologist xD).

I use panda ranger for clean pvp cave from disturbers mc :blush:  , rare to see elfs disturbing in cave  :unknw:

:facepalm:

useless thread :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

You shouldnt post your virgin post :facepalm:

:facepalm:You shouldnt post your virgin post :facepalm:

a 5yr old kid would even agree with me dat dis suggestion is useless.....cmon be realistic ;D ;D :facepalm:

a 5yr old kid would even agree with me dat dis suggestion is useless.....cmon be realistic ;D ;D :facepalm:

Just duck off this is a game not a stupid election

i now understand why u were top of de smite karma rank crying to dev to remove smite :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Nobody Cares :facepalm:

Top smite karma? are you an idiot? i wasnt even there. So duck off your new on forums anyway :facepalm: :facepalm:

they willnt do without money

Nobody Cares :facepalm:

Top smite karma? are you an idiot? i wasnt even there. So ♥♥♥♥ off your new on forums anyway :facepalm: :facepalm:

:lol: so u find prestige in being old....oh cmon dnt decieve urself cos no one cares....dats only a rank can take even a day or 2 to obtain...kidz of tday :lol:

:lol: so u find prestige in being old....oh cmon dnt decieve urself cos no one cares....dats only a rank can take even a day or 2 to obtain...kidz of tday :lol:

You  call me a kid? i think im older than you asshole :facepalm: :facepalm:

You just dont like my suggestion on this thread so duck off

Are you just PathetiC? :facepalm:

You  call me a kid? i think im older than you asshole :facepalm: :facepalm:

You just dont like my suggestion on this thread so ♥♥♥♥ off

Are you just PathetiC? :facepalm:

lame cry baby :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

lame cry baby :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Are you just looking at the past and use it in the future :facepalm:

So Pathetic :facepalm:

I can agree on chat moderator, able to mute spammers and report players to higher instances.

Man it's like you have never been to any private server (in MMOs) or standalone server (CS, Minecraft, games like that). Have you never seen a kid under 16 years with admin powers?

I totally want a kid like sniperghost killing everyone with his "giant nuke on entire map +10" spell and giving signs and tops to his friends.

Is sanity the price to pay for power?

Well i can change the suggestion

Maybe devs are on fb and mc side on trade chat looking and observing

Devs are now chat moderators :)

Well i can change the suggestion

Maybe devs are on fb and mc side on trade chat looking and observing

Devs are now chat moderators :)

Now this is exactly what we need.

• 2 weeks later...