Quiz of the Day XIII

lallouss

Question

7 answers to this question

idk on eu server much but on us sapphire i thought of it :blush: killing parasite and running rest adds with druid and priest by side :) me and my pt used to run to exe for 2months before swamp came if they r still same owners they will verify me xD nephyon cure thizzin capsguard xsaffo druidraid and more but they left game and i forgot there names :blush: than saffo told thor so they went too with there pt than all paladins were doing it xD

Original run in lab was well before paladins. Kill bug +1 or 2 and root/ham was fastest way up.

Which pld was actually the first to fetters and run? Hard to say I guess, I know reu and pandas were doing this long before swamps too, even before saffo I thought.

Original run in lab was well before paladins. Kill bug +1 or 2 and root/ham was fastest way up.

Which pld was actually the first to fetters and run? Hard to say I guess, I know reu and pandas were doing this long before swamps too, even before saffo I thought.

paladin owns lab :blush: but i didnt know they were running before the new classes came cuz i remember they used to gather 5-6pt of noobs to help them get to eye and let them die there :rofl: than 1-2pt farm eye

Pick up group eye farms were always disasters :D

Lordbloody Esilix and I were doing bug +2 long before those pickups started flocking, at first to exe then later to alien anax and eventually eye.

Pick up group eye farms were always disasters :D

Lordbloody Esilix and I were doing bug +2 long before those pickups started flocking, at first to exe then later to alien anax and eventually eye.

i wasnt that old of player ^^ i didnt know it until pala classes came D