Behind the scenes

Ciamiau

In your ♥♥♥♥  :blush:

Listen to me, you duckduckduckduckduckduckduckduckduckduckduckduckduckduckduckduckduckduckduckduckduckduckduckduckduck and

duckduck. Ok?

When i was lvl 10 with my rogue u didnt stop crying when i beat u in arena, u were like '' u play unfair  '' or  '' lucky''  and i remember

u insulted alot on tradechat with ur wife against me :rofl: yep goodjob mate. *cough*

and no u never was nice to me only insult u did, do u call that ''supernice''? :facepalm:

and if u dont want to be threated like this then why u do the same to me before? be fair!  :wacko:

Sorry i can't deal with lies. People who know me know that what you are saying is bullshit, most of all cause i considered u a friend. And people who don't know me well.. I don't give a fart. U had some opportunities to be my friend and u wasted all. U have nothing interesting for me anymore, thats why u re on my ignore list. But ty for ur opinion even if its full of lies, anyway.

Please, try to keep the ignore mode, u were more nice like that.

dam it why all people miss understand me :facepalm:

by biggest bullshit i meant so funny ;D it isnt big deal,if he is a girl or a boy,honesty is always the best though and he was brave enaugh to admit alie that continued along time and that is something we all should admire,sure that wont fix that fact that he said alot of lies but at least give him a chance,act to him like a new friend, and see was he pretending or he is a "good" person,real friendship is way higher then gender and such a stuff, at the end it is a short life so try forgiving him for lieing though no one will win from having enemies,everyone wins when they be friends,and for you 2 rivalry in game is fun but dont waste your life making enemies for just a game,a wise man once said" i prefere having 1000 friends then having a single enemy" sure no one is perfect and we all make mistakes and to honest i make alot of mistakes,but in the end if i hurt someone i wait for the day i can pm him so i can fix the stuff with him,you cant be a friend with everyone but at least try, your rising the hostility is denying and ignoring to the other person' dislike to u,while trying to give him a chance and try asking him about how you became enemies and fix stuff up, well that is facing and accepting the other person's dislike to you, sure it is a game and forum and internet but life is too short why not try being what you are in real life here?, as azebu or someone else said (i forgot who -.-) we are not avatars or pixels,we are real humen with real imostions and fealings so dont treat each others life "Un-humen" just because you camt touch him in real life

Lol + for u

Bro, i guess sometimes human being is just compatible or incompatible.

There is no more mistery.

Im sure Cia, Clover, Metal, are good (or bad, who knows)  persons who just use wrong words, as i did or i do sometimes, who put our ways apart. Coincidence or whatever.

i just want my 1x1 2x2 5x5 3x3 or whatever the fart.

Dont need to talk with liers or people who threat me like shit with no reason. (well everybody tell me the reason but is hard to believe is all for the rank)... (so ridiculous...)

Listen to me, you ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ and

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. Ok?

I love you too.

Sorry i can't deal with lies. People who know me know that what you are saying is bullshit, most of all cause i considered u a friend. And people who don't know me well.. I don't give a fart. U had some opportunities to be my friend and u wasted all. U have nothing interesting for me anymore, thats why u re on my ignore list. But ty for ur opinion even if its full of lies, anyway.

Please, try to keep the ignore mode, u were more nice like that.

oh gosh i have to explain to a adult person about what he did?????

why should i be ur friend after u insult me very much? :facepalm:

oh yeah anyway, u ignored me while i was talking to you and asking you why ure so mad at me everytime...

so why always walk away? scared to talk? very easy to ignore  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Hehe. Hi BRO :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful:

Its verry fair couse you told us the truth ++++++++++ :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose:  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 1 month later...