Behind the scenes

Ciamiau

three legged freak

;D ;D ;D

well cia... i wonderd yet why u spoke like a guy when u were angry sometimes...not lady-like, but i thought this game can change ladys into angry ******* sometimes.well...:D

i dont hate you for that,still think you are a good player :drinks:

BUT i think you should pay the 500mcoins from contest back.

cause its a scam. u scammed devs and another player could have won the 500mcoins but u scammed. :facepalm:

cya in game

BUT i think you should pay the 500mcoins from contest back.

cause its a scam. u scammed devs and another player could have won the 500mcoins but u scammed. :facepalm: 

-_- jealous kid

Lol it wouldnt be fair, his pic won, fullstop.

sure,cause its a scam. and everybody could have taken a girl picture from the internet or sister or whatever from google...

with this lie/scam he won 500mcoins and somebody else not (and no,i am not jealous,cause i won too ;D )

thts my oppinion...its a competition,and every competition has its rules. and when u break the rules,u wont win. and when u break the rules,but hide it and cheat/scam and afterwards the guys who made the competion find it out,the scammer have to give the price back.thts normal in competitions...

thats my oppinion. i dont hate him,but i think tht would be fair

His pic won the competition, isnt the first time that pretty face win just for being a pretty face. The rest is blalala

thts not the point ;D

competitions was about making a picture from hisself playing warspear.

he took google pic or whatever and added a warspear logo. and yes,thts against the rules,he cheated.

so my oppinion is: give the price back

give the price back

Only you have a problem with it, then why don't you pay it back if you complaining about xD better stop writing bro, life is unfair  :spiteful:

Only you have a problem with it, then why don't you pay it back if you complaining about xD better stop writing bro, life is unfair  :spiteful:

just said my oppinion.

i dislike when ppl scam or cheat,cause yes,its unfair. its not my thing to decide, but i said my oppinio :drinks:

I don't understand.

Were you pretending to be a woman, or did people think you were woman from the start?

xD

nothing new to me, Gabriel. You told me it looooooooooooooooong time ago while we were questing in trolls area near pumas valley. And you still a nice dude, helpful and handsome. So, be sure, you won't lost my friendship ;D and nice telling the truth. A lie never goes too far. So, see you ingame  :good:

Yes i remember when you told it to everyone behind Cia, but more than "Ciamiau is a male acting like a girl" the comments to us was like "that crazy shemale only think about items, greedy as duck" etc, so i thought was another of your trashtalk behind people and i didnt took it serious.

(poor all your fans like merc rose spanish sulla leo lulee etc xDDDDDDDDDD)

Not really  :pleasantry:

Yes i remember when you told it to everyone behind Cia, but more than "Ciamiau is a male acting like a girl" the comments to us was like "that crazy shemale only think about items, greedy as ♥♥♥♥" etc, so i thought was another of your trashtalk behind people and i didnt took it serious.Not really  :pleasantry:

Well, these are your words, not mine  :drinks: . Nose quien es el que esta hablando ahora  ;D . Buena suerte, Carlos

1st im not Morrigane.

Who write now is Profundo.

Well

2nd i dont like ciamiau.

I didnot like him before and i did not like him now.

Still waiting for my 1x1, then u go and insult me with a reason.

And u can say all the bullshit u want, but ur real reason to stay acting like a girl is CLEAR AS WATER

free things, easy help, etc etc

Profundo.

PS pvp me, im boring of u finding me in arena while i help my noob friends or in random, so pvp me.

Waiting, loooong time ago.

So that gave rise to misunderstands, + arrived the Photo Competition where is the things just got worse and worse. But now yeaa, i admit it its aren't were the best choose.. to win only few m.coins.

Long time after you won the contest and the mcoins already, you keep posting photos of that unknown girl at "Players Real Life Pictures" like "this is my family", "my holidays", "my dog" etc.. What was that for? I dont get yet where is the point in make it bigger cheating warspear community and friends when contest was already over time ago.

just Don't hate mee ...

Dont worry i dont hate you, just shocked and still want to know if the person i knew and friend i had was you in real or acting like an imaginary person or role personality for fun.

Wish you luck friend :friends:

1st im not Morrigane.

Who write now is Profundo.

Well

2nd i dont like ciamiau.

I didnot like him before and i did not like him now.

And u can say all the bullshit u want, but ur real reason to stay acting like a girl is CLEAR AS WATER

Profundo.

PS pvp me, im boring of u finding me in arena while i help my noob friends or in random, so pvp me.

Waiting, loooong time ago.

Ogh idiot you're so perfect  :pleasantry: not :facepalm:

Anyway you're the one that always talk bullshit. And if you fail arena u don't stop crying :facepalm:

When i insulted you? when i said you are a "ricket spammer"?  You aren't? ..  you were use tckets in one week 400+  and half of them was lost.

So yea for me obviously you don't were interested in that. you just did "Demand" "Demand" nothing more.  "Lets finnish the arena, dosent matter i will win or not left alot tckt"  >.

You "hate" Cloverleaf too, couldn't beat us even once in 3x3, with a high ampled dudes +6/7 items so i understand ur frustration.

If you don't know about it, then just please don't leave a comment ..  I can count in my 1 hand, when i did pm to someone "Please help"  ( except Lonequeen or Jonny, we help eachothers everyday ... )

Ogh idiot you're so perfect  :pleasantry: not :facepalm:

Anyway you're the one that always talk bullshit. And if you fail arena u don't stop crying :facepalm:

I cry after loose arena? Lol then im crying 20 percent of the time.

Check this, ridiculous person: i never NEVER have a problem with someone who doesnt insult me. And if i loose arena i demand, and demand, and demand, and demand again even if all are looses.

I had a problem with you, metal, cs u insulted me (as u did again in this post), not cause i loose. The same with cloverleaf (ciamiau), she insult me in forum so i had a problem with sorry HIM (not her).

I NEVER cry for a loosing, i cry for other reasons, important reasons, out of game. Not for lil game bullshit.

I would love to say FART YOU, METAL! I were supernice to you and i dont deserve being threated like this. So Fart you metalbeach!

And u, clover, when u want im waiting, crying or dont.

Long time after you won the contest and the mcoins already, you keep posting photos of that unknown girl at "Players Real Life Pictures" like "this is my family", "my holidays", "my dog" etc.. What was that for? I dont get yet where is the point in make it bigger cheating warspear community and friends when contest was already over time ago.Dont worry i dont hate you, just shocked and still want to know if the person i knew and friend i had was you in real or acting like an imaginary person or role personality for fun.

Wish you luck friend :friends:

Truee, here already " the horse ran away with me " .  But somewhere still "true" thing if i can say it. What you have seen on these pics.  really my family, dog, only i were behind the camera and not in front of ˇ~

aand that unknown girl is my sister.

When i insulted you? when i said you are a "ricket spammer"?  You aren't? ..  you were use tckets in one week 400+  and half of them was lost.

So yea for me obviously you don't were interested in that. you just did "Demand" "Demand" nothing more.  "Lets finnish the arena, dosent matter i will win or not left alot tckt"  >.

You "hate" Cloverleaf too, couldn't beat us even once in 3x3, with a high ampled dudes +6/7 items so i understand ur frustration.

If you don't know about it, then just please don't leave a comment ..  I can count in my 1 hand, when i did pm to someone "Please help"  ( except Lonequeen or Jonny, we help eachothers everyday ... )

Check ur maths and ur glasses.

400/200?  maybe first 15 days i loose something like that. i never pvp before so i was learning and fighting 2 locks 2132 times at a day.

U re lying about ur winning and about my rank. Every week my rank end 80 percent wins so dont lie please. And i start buying tickets to beat two bastards locks. i didnt expect to be first. The rest is this easy: I want the arena costume, i SPAM ( i would say but ok, spam) tickets cs there is NO WAY in this game of someone be on top without BUYING (u say spamming) arena tickets. 

Listen, girl, if i want 95/100% wins i can have it. Just not going random, not going with noob friends, not going with unknow party.  Maybe u dont believe me cs u create urself in your mind the story of *profundo is bad in arena* but u know thats duckING FALSE. If u think ur hero or clover hero (rukia or clover, whatever) is better than me go 1x1, im always ready. But if u think is about party then pm me when ready and i make party with someone i choose.

U dont have a duckING POSSIBILITY of winning me.

Dont believe me or just lazy to try?

Im waiting.

PS i forgot to talk about my +6/7 partners. From what stupid corner of ur mind u imagine my partners are mega amP? Lol

DUDE OR TRANS OR WHATEVER U RE

PVP ME.

And this conversation end here for me.

Im not on my acc and im starting getting bored if this old song.

If u re really the good person that it supposed u re ( i dont think so, after lying even to friends), i guess u re capable of stop trying to make me appear as a weak hero, or a bad player, cs u know im not one or the other thing.

What happened? U get mad after pming me 19042 times to go arena without response cs i already was in pt and then u went and die? Or u just wanted to be best lvl 10 and now its impossible cs there is a long list on top of you? Jealous cs u re never going to have arena champion costume?

Idk dude. Dnt take time on response. I was talking just  for .talk. As i said im bored of you. I already have lot of enemies, and i dnt really need even one. Stop talking bullshit.

BB

morrigane. Take a deep breath, calm down

Im not morrigane, im profundo.

And ill calm down exactly in the moment when i want. Not before, not later.

But thanks for the tip.  :good:

Oh cmon, Cia are you Cloverleaf too? The barb?

Noo, he is my lil - bro.  I used only in one short period his chars, while he was 'kinda quit ' .

I cry after loose arena? Lol then im crying 20 percent of the time.

Check this, ridiculous person: i never NEVER have a problem with someone who doesnt insult me. And if i loose arena i demand, and demand, and demand, and demand again even if all are looses.

I had a problem with you, metal, cs u insulted me (as u did again in this post), not cause i loose. The same with cloverleaf (ciamiau), she insult me in forum so i had a problem with sorry HIM (not her).

I NEVER cry for a loosing, i cry for other reasons, important reasons, out of game. Not for lil game bullshit.

I would love to say FART YOU, METAL! I were supernice to you and i dont deserve being threated like this. So Fart you metalbeach!

And u, clover, when u want im waiting, crying or dont.

When i was lvl 10 with my rogue u didnt stop crying when i beat u in arena, u were like '' u play unfair  '' or  '' lucky''  and i remember

u insulted alot on tradechat with ur wife against me :rofl: yep goodjob mate. *cough*

and no u never was nice to me only insult u did, do u call that ''supernice''? :facepalm:

and if u dont want to be threated like this then why u do the same to me before? be fair!  :wacko:

dam it why all people miss understand me :facepalm:

by biggest bullshit i meant so funny ;D it isnt big deal,if he is a girl or a boy,honesty is always the best though and he was brave enaugh to admit alie that continued along time and that is something we all should admire,sure that wont fix that fact that he said alot of lies but at least give him a chance,act to him like a new friend, and see was he pretending or he is a "good" person,real friendship is way higher then gender and such a stuff, at the end it is a short life so try forgiving him for lieing though no one will win from having enemies,everyone wins when they be friends,and for you 2 rivalry in game is fun but dont waste your life making enemies for just a game,a wise man once said" i prefere having 1000 friends then having a single enemy" sure no one is perfect and we all make mistakes and to honest i make alot of mistakes,but in the end if i hurt someone i wait for the day i can pm him so i can fix the stuff with him,you cant be a friend with everyone but at least try, your rising the hostility is denying and ignoring to the other person' dislike to u,while trying to give him a chance and try asking him about how you became enemies and fix stuff up, well that is facing and accepting the other person's dislike to you, sure it is a game and forum and internet but life is too short why not try being what you are in real life here?, as azebu or someone else said (i forgot who -.-) we are not avatars or pixels,we are real humen with real imostions and fealings so dont treat each others life "Un-humen" just because you camt touch him in real life

dam it why all people miss understand me :facepalm:

by biggest bullshit i meant so funny ;D it isnt big deal,if he is a girl or a boy,honesty is always the best though and he was brave enaugh to admit alie that continued along time and that is something we all should admire,sure that wont fix that fact that he said alot of lies but at least give him a chance,act to him like a new friend, and see was he pretending or he is a "good" person,real friendship is way higher then gender and such a stuff, at the end it is a short life so try forgiving him for lieing though no one will win from having enemies,everyone wins when they be friends,and for you 2 rivalry in game is fun but dont waste your life making enemies for just a game,a wise man once said" i prefere having 1000 friends then having a single enemy" sure no one is perfect and we all make mistakes and to honest i make alot of mistakes,but in the end if i hurt someone i wait for the day i can pm him so i can fix the stuff with him,you cant be a friend with everyone but at least try, your rising the hostility is denying and ignoring to the other person' dislike to u,while trying to give him a chance and try asking him about how you became enemies and fix stuff up, well that is facing and accepting the other person's dislike to you, sure it is a game and forum and internet but life is too short why not try being what you are in real life here?, as azebu or someone else said (i forgot who -.-) we are not avatars or pixels,we are real humen with real imostions and fealings so dont treat each others life "Un-humen" just because you camt touch him in real life

True ;) it's really nice to see how Ciamiau just tell the truth now. Very strong really!  ;) :give_rose:

Give him a chance, for me he deserve it! ;)

True ;) it's really nice to see how Ciamiau just tell the truth now. Very strong really!  ;) :give_rose:

Give him a chance, for me he deserve it! ;)

btw metal i did your advice "make her love you" but i failed so hard -.-

no matter how hard i try Rafau just doesnt love me :(

xDDD

btw metal i did your advice "make her love you" but i failed so hard -.-

no matter how hard i try Rafau just doesnt love me :(

xDDD

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU xD

,honesty is always the best though and he was brave enaugh to admit alie that continued along time and that is something we all should admire,sure that wont fix that fact that he said alot of lies but at least give him a chance

:good: