Remove "arena volcano", yes or no?

Megadethbr

Would u like to devs remove "arena volcano" from game?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Would u like to devs remove "arena volcano" from game?

• Yes. Healers(paladin included)run more than usual(if 1 v 1). no tatic.
    • No. Stop crying if u arent good enough to win there.
    • IDC. it's funny when u know how to play.

Stop calling kiting coward skill, rogues are ment to play strategically. What else do you expect simply stand there and let you kill me, you tanks are ment to absorb damage given your defense and the defensive stats, we are given offensive skills and stats and weak defense, I am designed to hit and run so correct it its not 'coward' its 'smart' or 'strategy'. It really annoys me when people call it cowardice :wacko:

Volcano map needs to be played with some good moves not just your skills, in other maps aoe casters own the whole arena here you have a better chance to catch them. Sometimes these guys just follow me and fall right into my foj :lol: you cant even think of standing against a warlock 1v1 in other maps here I can kill them because they panic when they see their hp going down and I simply wait for the best chance. . . of course crossing and healing :tease:

Sange usually comes up with some real good points, I take most of them. 

theirs predetermined areas everybody is forced to walk onto when using a teleport. if say... a ranger put a trap on that.... the rogue would lose his stealth, shamans/warlocks would lose a few game ticks to aoe, umm... barbs would lose a few game ticks to charge, etc etc. its all about hit and run. if im able to camp volcano by strategically placing traps only on the areas people are FORCED to land on, then i have enough time to hit them once, maybe twice (keeping in mind im always side by side to a teleport) before they can retaliate from the forced trap "stun".

rinse and repeat, can and have beaten 2vs1 using this strategy as a ranger

sange dont hate on rangers camping, maybe some dont do it smart?  :dirol:

sange dont hate on rangers camping, maybe some dont do it smart?  :dirol:

Not hating, it's just that time when your in Volcano map and discover your enemies are camping Rangers, then you wait a minute or 2 then get bored of waiting then decide to go in for the kill then your realize the Rangers are already 50% HP.

If you know what I mean. Like a mega facepalm.

Not hating, it's just that time when your in Volcano map and discover your enemies are camping Rangers, then you wait a minute or 2 then get bored of waiting then decide to go in for the kill then your realize the Rangers are already 50% HP.

If you know what I mean. Like a mega facepalm.

some do it smart, most dont. can always shuffle between volcanos to conserve hp. you wont see me half hp trapping. as long as you always know where your opponents are, you can purposely walk around them. waiting for them to make the first mess-up

Stop calling kiting coward skill, rogues are ment to play strategically. What else do you expect simply stand there and let you kill me, you tanks are ment to absorb damage given your defense and the defensive stats, we are given offensive skills and stats and weak defense, I am designed to hit and run so correct it its not 'coward' its 'smart' or 'strategy'. It really annoys me when people call it cowardice :wacko:

Volcano map needs to be played with some good moves not just your skills, in other maps aoe casters own the whole arena here you have a better chance to catch them. Sometimes these guys just follow me and fall right into my foj :lol: you cant even think of standing against a warlock 1v1 in other maps here I can kill them because they panic when they see their hp going down and I simply wait for the best chance. . . of course crossing and healing :tease:

Sange usually comes up with some real good points, I take most of them.

thats why coward skill is good when u using it on this arena,cowards will make u more cautious n lead to victory.gouge has more duration than ham (u undersand sange?),when i kited sange a.k.a merc he can still hit me then use gouge to run n look how much damage he can gave me(+volcano damage),i wish that sun damage able to woke me up that will balance up to vs rogue.the more hp u have the more damage u received,thats not a good thing if ur hp went half.btw UK,im not a healer like u so dont mix healer n non healer to ur reply cuz healers have more advantage on this arena.

Hamstring does damage that can't be avoided, nearly 200 from an average Bladedancer.

I don't get how Gouge favors that in this arena?

Let's say Volcano hits you 150 almost every 2 seconds and Gouge last 7 seconds

that's 600 damage

Volcano hits 150 again and Hamstring does 180 4 times and stuns for around 4 seconds but takes 1 hit and does 1 hit, let's say they each hit 300

That's 1320 damage and 300 damage to you.

But the skill performances are different, Gouge, you can't move or attack while Hamstring you can't move.

Sounds pretty fair for me, even if the BD does more damage at the end and favors the BD.

And fyi, my Weapon amps are high, so comparing it with me isn't really a good idea, plus my Ice queen amulet + rings and I can not Gouge you when you Hamstring, Hamstring has a 2 yard range, gouge is 1 yard, if you ran I couldn't catch you.

Hamstring does damage that can't be avoided, nearly 200 from an average Bladedancer.

I don't get how Gouge favors that in this arena?

Let's say Volcano hits you 150 almost every 2 seconds and Gouge last 7 seconds

that's 600 damage

Volcano hits 150 again and Hamstring does 180 4 times and stuns for around 4 seconds but takes 1 hit and does 1 hit, let's say they each hit 300

That's 1320 damage and 300 damage to you.

But the skill performances are different, Gouge, you can't move or attack while Hamstring you can't move.

Sounds pretty fair for me, even if the BD does more damage at the end and favors the BD.

And fyi, my Weapon amps are high, so comparing it with me isn't really a good idea, plus my Ice queen amulet + rings and I can not Gouge you when you Hamstring, Hamstring has a 2 yard range, gouge is 1 yard, if you ran I couldn't catch you.

uh bd ham have 3sec n hit 3x,volcano hit me about 150/damage cuz i have 3k hp.my ham on u:about 130 or 140/sec 3x(sounds hyperbolic on ur reply).u can meet me at pvp cave if u dont believe me about my ham(after reset).lol merc i think our argue here abit off-track than what the post master have to say.u can forget it cuz i always hate this arena.if ppl say they love this arena some ppl r still disagree.thats what humans are.

I think the people that don't like this map are the people that use crappy devices like Nokia, Symbian since it is harder to play and the people that can't get used to the damage,

I'll admit I lost a couple of rounds or got a draw because of this damage but I know how it works so I can't complain.

Other than that this map is quite balanced - teleporters remove " bug position " - one of the main things I like in this map.

and also Ranged classes are no longer untouchable, I always hate it when some noob Druid like Justinbieb ( biggest running druid in arena  :facepalm:  ) Root me, run and heal to full HP then continue to root and bees me until I'm 10% HP then tries to kill me with attacks, and not just that, when his partner gets Gouged HE WOULD RUN ACROSS THE ENTIRE MAP JUST SO STEALTH GOES OFF, then after that he roots and bees you then continues running  :facepalm:  These people don't deserve a win, they're just abusing their huge advantage to get untouched and win without losing a single HP.

I think the people that don't like this map are the people that use crappy devices like Nokia, Symbian since it is harder to play and the people that can't get used to the damage,

I'll admit I lost a couple of rounds or got a draw because of this damage but I know how it works so I can't complain.

Other than that this map is quite balanced - teleporters remove " bug position " - one of the main things I like in this map.

and also Ranged classes are no longer untouchable, I always hate it when some noob Druid like Justinbieb ( biggest running druid in arena  :facepalm:  ) Root me, run and heal to full HP then continue to root and bees me until I'm 10% HP then tries to kill me with attacks, and not just that, when his partner gets Gouged HE WOULD RUN ACROSS THE ENTIRE MAP JUST SO STEALTH GOES OFF, then after that he roots and bees you then continues running  :facepalm:  These people don't deserve a win, they're just abusing their huge advantage to get untouched and win without losing a single HP.

im not a rich guy who has touch screen phone like android,i dont even have laptop r8 now(someone stole it from me,now hes behind bars).yes this place is for healer user that uses chicken run skill.