[Miracle Shop] Few suggestions

Edge

you could add these options in miracle shop(maybe some r already there )

*option to increase friends list limit(or even ignore list if needed) ,current 30.

*increase inventory space(current 48)

*option to change name

*option to change sex and appearence of the character

*option to change Faction/Class

*option to change server

*option to create more heroes in same acc(current  3 per server/6per acc)

*option to teleport to any respawn point :D

*option to buy items like health and energy potions/flasks/vials/pot.(whatever it called, wont affect the game balance)

*option to buy miracle coins using ingame currency(gold) could prevent players from buying miracle coins from other users(preventing anyone from bieng scammed ) or else think of some other way to prevent this. im sure users who are not able to buy mirace coins will buy it from others.

*option to reset daily quest limit allowing payer to do three more daily quest(max once or twice per day,i dont think this will affect the game balance ??)

*maybe add few special potions that can be bought only through Miracle shop like a potion that restores both hp and energy,

*option to create a guild or change guild name( when guild system is implemented)

"these are just suggestions and are not (maybe) available in game"

post here if you have anyother suggestions that you want to be added in Miracle Shop.

buy Miracle Coins here

www.warspear-online.com/en/account/buy-miracle-coins

can u add the option to buy 2300 miracle coins in india ?

you could add these options in miracle shop(maybe some r already there )

*option to increase friends list limit(or even ignore list if needed) ,current 30.  yep

*increase inventory space(current 48) yep

*option to change name yep

*option to change sex and appearence of the character yep

*option to change Faction/Class nope

*option to change server nope

*option to create more heroes in same acc(current  3 per server/6per acc) nope

*option to teleport to any respawn point :D maybe they can add something like scrolls of teleport

*option to buy items like health and energy potions/flasks/vials/pot.(whatever it called, wont affect the game balance) yep

*option to buy miracle coins using ingame currency(gold) could prevent players from buying miracle coins from other users(preventing anyone from bieng scammed ) or else think of some other way to prevent this. im sure users who are not able to buy mirace coins will buy it from others.  nope, maybe daily players should recieve some gifts

*option to reset daily quest limit allowing payer to do three more daily quest(max once or twice per day,i dont think this will affect the game balance ??) not sure

*maybe add few special potions that can be bought only through Miracle shop like a potion that restores both hp and energy, not sure

*option to create a guild or change guild name( when guild system is implemented) yep, but this should be a game feature and dont need to use miracle coins

"these are just suggestions and are not (maybe) available in game"

post here if you have anyother suggestions that you want to be added in Miracle Shop.

:spiteful: :spiteful:

dont make name change option... it will be very confuse... best make a expensive change name option only... like 5000MC to change it... if not, every player be changing name, in 2-3 days u dont know anyone  :search:

dont make name change option... it will be very confuse... best make a expensive change name option only... like 5000MC to change it... if not, every player be changing name, in 2-3 days u dont know anyone  :search:

:facepalm:

Nah thats really toooooo expensive !!!  :shok: :shok: :shok:    :mega_shok: :nea: :nea:

Just put a limit like: you can change ur name only once per month  :good:

I got two suggestions about Miracle Shop. Please add there Crimson Corundum because quests for that currencies are extremely hard and really not worth spend time 4 that. Sets in Buyer-up of Chainless League are worst than Berengar's set parts that we get after guards quest and 1 part cost is 150 CC so we need finish 15 extremely hard quests for one part from shop. C'mon.

And second suggestion. Please add to Miracle Shop one part of Berengar's set which will unlock second set option. For example Helm of Berengar's Revenge and Brigandine of Berengar's Revenge unlocks set bonus +2,2% critical hits chance but there is no part which will unlock second set bonus +2,2% accuracy. We can buy 4 different incomplete sets so u should add 4 additional parts which should have options compared to other parts. Price for that parts can be extremely high. 8)

option to change name? Its really stupid idea in my opinion (if im not wrong, character must be deleted, than they must make new one and add level, then backup equipment, inventory etc). Think about name before You start new character. If someone make stupid character name need to delete it and make new one in my mind. Characters with swear in name should be searched and deleted.

We will not add any valuable items into the Miracle Shop. The general rule "time is money" and we will continue use it. C'mon, it's a game not a shop!

Ok i understand.

I agree Kuzmitch. Don't give advantages to the lazy guys. The others worked hard for their gear. Опубликованное фото

Do you really think Vanhelsing that I'm lazy? Well i could spend more time in game but well parents wont give me food like they do it 4 you. You know some of us need work to live. You will grow up someday and you will understand my point too.

Ok i understand.

Do you really think Vanhelsing that I'm lazy? Well i could spend more time in game but well parents wont give me food like they do it 4 you. You know some of us need work to live. You will grow up someday and you will understand my point too.

I see what the point.... if some people on his side..... love game but not have much time...because he need work to continue his live.. :drinks:

but if sell valuable item  with MC mybe that not good Idea.... because some people can,t get item.. (reason cannot buy)

why not implement exchange system ? MC for corundum coin... :)

item still sell with corundum coin... so all people can buy item... (no premium item for Miracle Coin i mean) :good:

this just my opinion..  :)

Ok i understand.

Sorry if I insulted you. But this game just doesn't work that way. Kuzmitch said it himself. We others played to get that items and then some of you just wanna buy it like that. This is a game.  And don't worry mate, i am studying myself so i understand you. I wasn't saying you were lazy in real life, this game just needs time, like every mmorpg. :)

Add guards, kuz! We can buy guard in miracle shop, so guard will help us killing mobs, thx

Than Everywhere would be full of guards and not real players  ;D  :mega_shok:

I wish for bigger inventory and new hair styles

No need for bigger inventory there will be inkeeper, hair styles can be good yes  ;D

I want punk hair ;D

Guest Mioco

thank you mioco...

And how about this?

I don't understand you  :facepalm:

Guest Mioco

why 480 m.c. cost less than 460 m.c.?

different providers

prices will be corrected