I Never Lie Mr Awwww

striderman

War to all MC?

cause from the first lines he wirte "marcin atked US at boss" that is wrong and strider know`s it, marcin atked mantyebr only, then we helped strider n berticus kill gridaur, the 245 crit was obvioulsy a wrong press cause he didnt die, without us both would have died at gridaur, r4 ranger and r4 bd cant kill it, they were still alive and went moon...

I dont know what awww did, wasnt there when it started,  but marcin atked enemy who was with strider, why is the fact we helped them at gridaur being ignored and replaced by we atked them there?.

Berticus and strider, can you write here if we killed you all there or helped you kill gridaur?

shit starting with bad info can cause much problem, i dont want hunt good enemy.

Sulla I will agree that is what happened at griduar. Once we gathered at nadir aww and a bunch of other immature kids showed up and started attacking everyone. Strider godly and I where waiting to see what talking to mc about what happened when danter awww griz and several others started taking pop shots at people then running away like cowards. Which is what lead to the big battle. Then they lie about who attacked first and kill me several times in town and at granite for no reason.

lol strider i have no idea why are you making up all these stories. we have attacked mantynea only and then helped you kill gridaur otherwise you both would have died but you still claim like we have attacked all of you. what's the point? wanna trigger off a war?

first off you did start this marcin at grid attacking our party while at boss disrespectful. Second of all mc been attacking elfs all day. Third we were at moon waiting for party you start attack moon more disrespect. Then awwww goes mental at nadir and starts attacking all. Look if you want total war i dont mind at all but remember first sign of aggression was made by mc and not elf. :aggressive:

what did you expect, that we will let mantynea get gridaur's quest  when it was obvious that she/he needed it? i didn't start it, mantynea and madona did, long time ago ;) and its our "war", why to mess in it? we wont stop killing our enemies just because you are helping them. at least i wont. total war? we never wanted it, but if it comes we will fight.  :good:

MC atking elfs allday? our party was boss hunting allday! when we come nadir was when moons log off and we were finished...

moon was last boss of the day.

I thinks it's obvious if we atk one guy only it's for a reason, atking your party is killing ALL for no reason,  we had perfectly good reason to kill mantybr, already forgot there group come kill all at mc respawn? including ur barb we have that war on video pulling them back to nadir...

nia, Madona, furileal,.ladylucy etc there still doing that everyday, manytebr is Brazil like them, they alway help eachother kill us. me n marcin party did not start any war to you or berticus.

disrespectful is watching you both die n taking gridaur for ourselves, instead we helped you kill it and that is so easily forgotten, about moon yes we took it, everyone wasn't patient and wanted it as last boss of day ...

first off you did start this marcin at grid attacking our party while at boss disrespectful

Опубликованное фото

But you write there manytbr was not in your party?

marcin atked mantyebr only, then we helped strider n berticus kill gridaur, the 245 crit was obvioulsy a wrong press cause he didnt die, without us both would have died at gridaur, r4 ranger and r4 bd cant kill it.

Berticus and strider, can you write here if we killed you all there or helped you kill gridaur?

Опубликованное фото

berticus who was in your party agrees with me we helped you kill gridaur, and you still say we atked your party strider? how did you get to moon and complain we took it if you were all dead? you wrote manytebr was not in your party so there goes any claim we atked your party, cause he was not in your party.

unless your sayin we atked you n berticus, dont start problems between friends for bad info...

"awww goes mental at nadir" ok il give you that one, he probaly did go crazy, he was very bored today lol

Cowards?Runnaway? Hmm... il make sure to remember u Bert, so i can say hello next time we meet, cya ingame :)

Your childish bully tactics and huge eggo does not effect me in the least. If you want to attack me go ahead, tho I doubt you will without being able to zone out and hide like you all do. Also be aware that we will attack back. No one wins because we will all be fighting everyone and no body will be able to accomplish anything.

It's prety obvious that we are all fed up with people in this game that attack everything that moves. The difference between MC and FB is atleast the people that I hunt with we do not actively seek out and kill the noobs that cause problems. At the time that they disturb us we kill them, then go back to hunting. If we see that person again we don't kill them unless they attack first. Now that is the huge difference between MC and FB. When someone disturbes you guy you kill them repeatedly no matter where they are or who they are with. We cannot account for all these people and when you run in and fire first, that is where all these problems are originating from!

Huge diffrence between us, is we see enemy come back and atk all the time, they come to mc respawn and kill us, they atk on site if with group, you guys rarely get killed compared to us, we have 3-4 elfs sometimes waiting at spawn killing whoever spawns, trapping barb and rogue who are defenceless, play as mc and you will see how much you get atked, these people dont just kill us once, our only defence is shamons, without holding this enemy back at nadir, rogues and barb cant do any quests cause rangers and druids enjoy so much kill them..

If I had another account I would! I'm just trying to say that yes it can be very frustrating, but repeated retaliation isn't going to solve anything. It obviously only leads to more problems. Unfortunately I Highly doubt there is a way to stop these stupid FB players. Just don't think we are all the same.

most of the good elfs and us are the same, we dont like these people also and just want to boss hunt and help eachother, problem is we turned more violent and angry cause were constantly getting atked by sneaky people, say we stop hitting one, then when he is in group they start again, it happend so many times now we just kill on sight wherever they are..

just as i write this post a druid bullying a barb lol

Опубликованное фото

Dont get angry at us for being so aggresive to these people please.

new game feature: each r4 and up player can now kill their own kind as well as other clans kind!!!!

elves killing elves!

humans killing humans!

let the REAL war begin.

;D